Gang Ties...

[Unedited]

Bullets flew left and right. Lucious cursed catching one to the side, it had ricocheted off something. He slide behind a metal bin looking down. He couldn't believe this shit. What was supposed to be the biggest day of his life was turning into the shittiest. He was supposed to be taking over the gang. It was his time, he spent years and years proving hiself. It was rightfully his!

That wasn't happening any time soon. If he could make it out with his life that would be best. Not everyday your Uncle tried to murder you. He could see all his closest friends gunned down. Some dead some clinging to life. The niggas had families, kids to look after, grandparents yo provide for. Some weren't making it out of here and it was all his fucking fault. He should have seen this shit coming.

No one was that calm and happy to give up a throne of any kind. It was too late to regret. He had to get the hell out of here. Pain surging through his body. It was pussy to run but he was seriously out numbered with no back up plans.

This was supposed to be a simple drop. He always picked up the work here every month. Walking into the warehouse and seeing his Uncles face was all the warning he got. Guns started firing from all directions. A good old fashion movie shoot out except he was losing.

As he crawled to a door ge heard his uncle say look for his body. Picking hiself up his adrenaline pumping he ran. Sprinting across the gravel he heard shouting followed by people chasing him. He didn't come this far in life barely 27 just to die. Jumping the barbwire fence he ignored the slicing of his clothes and skin. A peice of his jeans torn off, scaling the fence gave him a boost in this game of chest. Those niggas were not about to do the most to get to him. Instead they fired a dangerous choice now that they were outside.

Running straight into a main road he slowed his pace. He didn't want to exactly draw attention but nobody would miss a bleeding man. The more people he saw the better his chances. He was really starting to feel this gunshot wound. His vision blurring, it cleared up just to see an SUV slowly round the corner in front if him. He fucked when the window rolled down, the sound of machine guns goung off. Pumping his breaks he made a sharp left into an alleyway civilians screaming.

His uncle really wanted him dead to have such a public shooting. The SUV zoomed off after two niggas jumped out. Hoping a gate into another alleyway he made a quick right into a narrow space hiding near some trashbins. He held his breath as the two guys ran past him. Waiting a minute he crept deeper into the narrow way getting to the back of some strip club. Taking a break to clear his blurring vision he started running again.

Had he been in the right mind maybe just maybe he would have seen the door as swing open. It was too late the back door swung open making him catch a heavy metal door to the face knocking him out cold.

"Oh shit! What the fuck!" Cookie shouted the noise scaring her. Peeking her head around the door she gasped.

"Fuck...." She breathed out staring at a man.

"What you do?" Ari questioned her friend peeking around the door followed by another girl.

"Damn girl you knocked his ass out cold." Ari breathed out.

"I gotta get on stage, I love y'all safe trip." Ari's sister spoke shaking her head at Cookie. She was always doing something but she wouldn't have it any other way. She was happy that her closest friends came down to spend her birthday with her. They had come to say goodbye and watch the chocolate city boys before they headed home.

"Come on girl. He probably a junkie." Ari groaned seeing Cookie hovering over his body. She was tired of Atlanta already. Cookie frowned pulling back his jacket to see red. Ari paled noticing his gun.