I can't....

Lounging along the couch, inside his office Lucious hummed. He had a few things running on his mind, more than a few. The one constantly on his mind was his ex wife. The one strutting around his Empire, calling to him with the way her hips swayed. With the way she smiled at him, they way she said his name.

Day in and Day out, he found hiself yearning to be near her. He had fallen in love all over again. Like a helpless school boy. He remembered the days he used to chase after her, begging for a chance. It was a sight, the notorious Lucious Lyon chasing after a Christen school girl.

He didn't care, he saw something he wanted and went after it. That's what was on his mind as he watched her walk into his office. His eyes followed her like a hawk. A few words on the tip of his tongue that wouldn't come out.

"Stop staring at me creep." She voiced turning to look at him, his eyes felt like they were burning her.

That's how hard he was staring. He moved his eyes from her body, she looked good enough to eat in her black and white pants suit. The material of her pants molding to her ass. He could feel hiself starting to harden the longer he thought about that plump phatty hiding in her pants. Clearing bus thoughts he loosened his tie, then took it off.

It had been a long day of work. He was doing some R&R. Unbuttoning the first few buttons if his shirt he slumped. The click of her heels the only noise in the room. He heard her let out a weighted sigh. He closed his eyes leaning his head back on the couch.

She looked over at him as she finished up her work. Tilting her head to the side wondering what was up with him. He was surprisingly quiet which was red flag one. Rolling her neck from side to side She sighed again. She felt his eyes on her before she even looked over. Reaching around she groaned, her muscles were tense and tight.

"What is wrong with you?" He blurted annoyance in his voice. She was interrupting his quiet time. She rolled her eyes looking down at her work. It was his turn to sigh. Getting up he walked over to his bar. As he poured hiself a glass of scotch, he observed her posture. He could tell she was uncomfortable. Setting his glass down, he walked behind her.

"What are you doing?" She spat not in the mood for him. He didn't answer her, instead his hands dropped down on her shoulders and started rubbing. She bit back the moan of satisfaction. He watched her intently, he soft sounds making him feel as if he had the best hands on the world.

"Let me take off my jacket." She whispered, he lifted his hands helping her out of the jacket. He went back to getting the tension out of her shoulders.

"Shit......Right there." She suddenly moaned out. He lightly bit his lip kneading harder in that spot. She tapped her hand on the desk and slumped.

"Yessssss...." She hissed, he felt his anatomy growing and had to stop. Pulling away he grabbed his drink and went back to the couch.

"Thank you." She called out, he nodded his head. Finishing up her work, she made a drink then headed to the couch. Taking off her shoes, she made herself comfortable. She looked at him, his relaxed features. It was nice to just have some peice and quiet, with everything going on. Hakeem's wedding, the Fed's on his ass, and Shine being a fool things were tiring.

It was days like today that she wished she had a man. Someone to rub on her back, to vent to, some one relieve her stress. Her eyes drifted down his body landing in his lap, his print visible. She licked her lips thinking back, her eyes getting a distant look.

He opened his eyes to take a drink from his cup. Catching her eye, he followed where she was looking. He crossed his leg concealing hiself, the longer she stared the more prominent the tent was becoming. She snapped out if her thoughts taking a hefty gulp from her cup.