Teaser: The Games We Play

So those that wanted a oneshot of Empires last episode I have done it. It will be posted on Twisted_Truths tonight. Let me debunk some stuff real quick. No I'm not stopping this book. I will keep posting oneshots as they come to mind. Other oneshots like ones I'll do with I_Give_Life will be posted on a book called TnT Temptations After Dark.

So here's a snippet of what's to come😈

With a smile Cookie greeted her therapist who was filling a new report for a previous client. She smiled at Cookie grabbing her note book and taking her seat. Cookie plopped down with force making Dr. Wick imeadietly write something down.

"Open it up for me. What happened since last time we saw eachother?"

"So I attempted the setting healthy boundaries. I put my foot down in the house and showed Lucious I wasn't going no where...." Cookie stared making Paula put a finger up.

"In what way Cookie?" She asked knowingly, the look on Cookies face mirroring one of a child caught doing something.

"Girl nothing.....just....tossing his clothes....at Empire." She muttered, Paula shook her head fighting her smile. Cookie by far was her favorite client, a character and a challenge.

"That's not what I meant. What I meant is not to play into his games. You told me you guys like to do tit for tat. What if you didn't play?" Paula tosses out writing in her notebook.

"....Kind of already in the game right now, well I was. I left Lucious, I'm done." Cookie admitted heavily, what has been bothering her so much today.

"How did we go from putting your foot down to leaving your husband?"

"That's what he wanted....After my clapback, he snapped back by showing up at my job." Cookie sighed, Dr. Wick nodded pulling up the video. Cookie sucked her teeth hating that Paula did that.

"I can assure you I didn't even look this time. Your fans have a way of making you viral Cookie. This little lovers quarrel has your....Coocious fans on the fritz. And.....my partner happens to be a fan of yours so I may have to endure tea talk and see this regardless." Paula spoke as she pushed play and they watched it together. She had already made her notes about this.

"Do you see the way you guys feed into each other? So easily like you barely catch it. Here I can see jealousy especially with your cohosts comments. And here I can see jealousy by your comment about his artists. To the world it looks like you guys are okay then things got personal here. So he struck a nerve but look at his smile....he did it on purpose. And thennnn....you bit back and he SNAPPED back." Paula spoke giving an annoying play by play.

"I see the damn shit! I was there!" Cookie barked.

"Physically and emotionally yes. Mentally no or you would see the problem. For a woman that claims to know this man inside and out.....you have a block when it comes to his actions. It's like you don't see them."

"I see them! Why do you think he gets my claws and not my cookies duh. For a doctor you yap loosely." Cookie hissed pulling out a small mirror to fix her lipstick, Paula smirked putting her tablet down. She let Cookies comments roll off, she had already learned that Cookie was about as sensitive as they come. She was always snippy bit when she was feeling uncomfortable she tried deflecting.

"No, your claws are your resting personality. He always gets your claws and that's what you and him like. Your relationship is like dancing through a minefield, one misstep and boom. But....you enjoy exploding him more than you do. Which is why you get so fed up." Paula pointed out watching Cookie look away from her.

"...So after the show?"