Alpha Vs. Alpha?

Vote and Comment💜
Proud Mary Pt.3

Mary stared in the mirror as she carefully placed her beauty marks. The key to a disguise was in the details. You didn't need to put on a delicate mask to be unrecognizable. Facial recognition was the tech invasion of the world but even a computer struggled with her. Makeup could be your best friend if you let it. Sliding in her fake gold capped teeth she smiled making sure they were secure. Pulling on her wig she adjusted it before exiting the bathroom. 

"Every day you do that shit and it still creeps me out." Karter grimaced, he rather liked Mary's normal face. 

"All goes well you won't have to see it again." She responded, to ready to get back home. 

To her own space away from that cocky mannish fucker. Her patience was fully up and she was over it. Between a man basically pouting 24/7 and then a motel mouth horndog her sanity was barely holding on. There were reasons she found one night stands before jobs. To eliminate the stress and clear her mind but that wasn't an option when you had to maintain a nightclub job as well as come back to a hotel being shared three ways. She couldn't escape from them. So the sooner this ended the better. She needed a workout and she'd be damned if she resorted to Karter. The one time was all that needed to be. She didn't need to be coupling with her damn dictators. 

She needed tonight to go perfectly. Packing up the rest of her things she put them on the luggage carrier. They wouldn't be back in this hotel tonight. They had to jump a couple towns apparently. It made plenty of sense. She was glad this was her last day working at that seedy club. If one more drunk asshole got handy it was fuck this mission. She was leaving with someone's fingers. They might be Karters if his ass didn't stop bothering her. It was like he was a little kid. Always poking at her to rile her up. She wanted to be homeward bound. 

Just as she had predicted Chenzo was in the building tonight. A short dark skin beauty trailing close behind the man. The whole club was put on notice the moment he entered the building. Working like normal she delivered drinks to the sections. Keeling her eyes peeled for watchful eyes. She was guessing because this was Chenzo's club he didn't need much muscle. She only spotted two guards. 

Phase One:  Contact 

"Mya! Get your ass over here. The boss is in tonight! We can't fuck shit up!" Mary rolled her eyes at the floor managers shrill voice. Nodding respectfully she grabbed her tray.  Sneaking off she headed up the long stairway to the V.I.P section. A guard eyeing her as she approached. He wordlessly side stepped after seeing her name tag and tray. Pulling on her best acting skills she trembled as she simply stood there. Acting like the newbie she was. 

"Where the fuck are our drinks?" Chenzo snapped, eyeing the pretty little waiter. She peeked at him before quickly dropping her head. 

"....w...what....w...w..ould....y..y...you..." 

"Wha...what...wha..." He mocked, an uproar of laughter in the section sounding out. Mary stepped back acting as if she was going to tuck tail and run. 

"Just bring four bottles of 1942...and a Trashed for the lady." Chenzo chuckled, easing up before he made the girl piss herself. He didn't know why they sent these newbies up....well he did for his amusement but still. Things would be simpler if they sent a usual up. 

"Y..y..yes...sir." Mary rushed, turning around and scurrying down the steps. Heading back to the bar she caught sight of Karter mopping up someone's puke. She couldn't help but giggle at the disgusted look on his face. Serves his ass right for being such a dick. 

"Hurry hurry..." The bartender tossed, placing the order on Mary's tray before she even recited what it was. 

She pursed her lips knowing this must be a regular order. Taking the tray she balanced it on one hand. Acting like she was carefully navigating her way back across the club. As she walked on cue Karter bumped into her. Catching two of the bottles that fell before they dropped. The short scuffle prime for her to adjust the alcohol on the tray with his help. What a nice guy to most but she spotted the powder as it poured from his hand.