Mistakes...

A/N: For those of you waiting for the I can't part 2 (this oneshot isn't it), I'm not sure where I wanna start that so I'll ask you guys this. Are we looking for a sex oneshot, or just a simple one shot to continue the story?

"Aye yo, T!" Shawn called as he walked into her room, he was expecting her to be up but instead she still lay sound asleep. A mask over her eyes, looking at the time he growled. Heading into her bathroom he turned her shower. Wetting a towel with ice cold water, walking back into her room he proceeded to ring it out on her.

She awoke with a gasp, slowly pulling her mask from her eyes. Her mouth gaped as she glared at her brother. Sitting up she contemplated her next move. Grabbing her wet pillow she swung hitting him in the face with enough force to make him stumble.

"Why would you do that?!" She snapped, she didn't play about her sleep. He looked at his little sister already pissed about having to be late on their first day of school. He flicked her forehead making her hiss, a fight breaking out. With a smack that echoed in the room they froze, her hand stung from the impact. Looking at her brother she gulped.

"MAMA!!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. He growled lunging for her, she jumped on her bed avoiding him knowing he was gonna hit her back twice as hard.

"DADDY!! MAMA!" She yelled jumping off her bed, a hard thump once she landed on her feet. Jetting out the door with Shawn hot on her heels.

"HEY! Y'ALL BETTA GET SOME SENSE!" They heard yelled from down stairs. Her feet thumped on the hardwood floors, hitting a hard right she headed down the stairs just as fast resulting in her miss stepping and falling. The backside of her body sliding down the remaining steps. Landing at the bottom she hissed, her brothers laughs ringing out loudly from the top of the stairs.

"What the hell?!" Bernice yelled stomping over, catching a glimpse of her daughter she sighed.

"Penda...." She spoke shaking her head.

"That's what she get, Karma's a motha!" Shawn blurted resulting in a pop from his father. He hissed rubbing the back of his head.

"Don't be mean to my princess." He spoke heading down the stairs dressed for work. He helped Taraji up giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning Princess." He smiled, she gave him a smile back still in pain.

"Aye, why she get a good morning?" Shawn spat jogging down the stairs, Taraji stuck her tounge out at him giving her father a hug.

"Cause she my baby, my last munchkin." He chuckled just to tease his son.

"Penda, go get ready for school. I told you not to stay up all night. Now go, you're already gonna be late." Bernice demanded, Taraji pouted looking up at her father with puppy dog eyes. He glanced down at her then sighed, looking to his wife her eyes screamed all types of warning. Clearing his throat he fixed his tie.

"Do as your mother said baby." He spoke carefully making Bernice smile. Taraji groaned stomping upstairs.

"You need to stop spoiling that girl. She gonna be a brat when she get older." Shawn spoke Bernice nodded in agreement walking over to her husband. She smoothed out his shirt, fixing the handkerchief in his suit pocket.