Living Hell

Meredith's POV
Two days later...

Living hell. This week has been LIVING HELL. Derek hasn't had Meredith on his service every since he saw her with Mark.

"Oh sorry" I said as I bumped into someone in the hall.

"No pro- Meredith! You know we haven't finished talking about that night right?"

"I know but I've been dealing with all the other specialties and I've been trying to figure out how to get on neuro so I can learn but then again I would have to se Derek. By the way has he talked to you?"

"No he hasn't talked to me since he saw you with me. He's still with Rose so your plan didn't work."

"What plan?"

"Sleeping with me to make him jealous?"

"Mark I didn't sleep with you to make him jealous. I wasn't even supposed to sleep with you. I was DRUNK"

"Oh ok"

"And your right we haven't finished talking about that night! How about you walk with me and we talk I have to get to the OR board and see if I can scrub in."

"Great idea!"

"So tell me what happened!"

"Well I wasn't there the entire time but when I walked in to Joe's I saw you. Dancing. Stripping." He said with his McSteamy smirk.
"Then I walked up to Joe and he asked if I could take you so you don't get hurt and I said sure because I know how much everyone in this hospital cares for you and if I didn't they would have been pissed. So anyway we got you down and I gave you my jacket and carried you out. Next thing I know you "wake up" and start hitting on me and you keep on stripping and then one thing led to another and we were in bed in the throws."

"You didn't think about me being drunk!"

"No why would I? I was getting laid!"

"You have weird priorities"

"WE do we're are in the dirty mistresses club for a reason! You know you liked it"

"Any way what else happe-"

Then the worst thing that could have gone on happened.

"Oh well seems like just my luck I run it to the love whores!"

"THE HELL DEREK! I WAS DRUNK AND IT WAS A MISTAKE AND EVEN IF IT WASNT ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! WE ARENT TOGETHER SO YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE  MAD!?"

"Oh I have no right! You slept with my best friend. Your such a slut! You slept with the man whore to make me jealous and come back to you!?"

"Why does everything I do have to be about you? I would never do something to hurt the way people see me for a MAN! It's like begging and I would never beg a man!"

"Derek it was an accid-"

Then Derek swung at Mark then all hell went loose. Then went all out and started throwing at each other.

"STOP!"

"Get off him!"

Richard, Owen, Jackson, and Alex all came to pull them off each other. I tried to help but got a hand to my face which made my face red and burn and made the situation worse.

"Who hit mer?!"

"What!? You asshole!"

"EVERYONE SHUT THE HELL UP!" Richard said as loud as possible. "Jackson and Owen you guys go with mark and help him. Alex and I go with Derek page Rose and Meredith will get Cristina to help her ok?!" I left everyone to find Cristina.
———————————————————————-
Few minutes later...
Meredith's POV: