Bright & Shiny

At the hospital...
Mark's POV:

Previously...

"Kay before I go everyone should be coming up soon." I said heading down to the cafeteria for my food then to the vending machine for Mer. Once I was done with finding food I headed back up. I was near Meredith's room and could hear lots of voices coming from the room. Before I walked in I thought 'god. It's gonna be packed in there. Please no chaos.'

I open the door and am immediately greeted with many faces.

"Mark! Congrats!" Derek says coming to give me a hug.

"Thanks man. My little girl was born today." I say as I look at Mer who has Ella in her arms.

"She looks so adorable!" Susan says.

"She looks like Meredith." Richard says.

"I know. She's perfect." I say.

"Hey is ma coming up?" Derek asks.

"Yeah I think Ma, Nancy, and Lizzie are for sure coming. I texted them while I was getting food. Oh by the way here is your food!" I say.

"Thank you. STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM!! Thanks!" Meredith said to me.

"Your welcome. I saw it and knew you would want it."

"So three kids how are you gonna do it?" Lexie asks us.

"We are gonna do by working together." I respond.

"Yep!" Meredith agrees with a mouthful of ice cream.

"Where are the twins?" Alex asked.

"Oh! They haven't met they baby sister yet! Can you bring them up?" I asked Alex.

"Sure. I'll be up in a bit." He says walking out.

"How are you dear?" Ma asked.

"Sore, tired, and very happy." She responded.

"Trust me it gets better." Lizzie says.

"I know but it's been a while since I had kids." Meredith says.

"3 almost 4 years to be specific." I said.

"I can't believe the twins are about to turn four!" Derek said.

"They act much older!" Nancy said.

"That's because of Meredith." I say.

"Why?" Amelia asked.

"She knows more than people her age know." I say.

"Probably because I skipped a grade and because well you know I'm a freaking SURGEON!" She responded.

"Hey I gave you credit be thankful." I respond.

"Fine. Thank you." She says.

"Your welcome now take a nap you are getting grumpy." I say.

"Not until the twins come." She pouts.

"Both of you are kids." Derek says.

"Sometimes. Now after the twins come you go to sleep. Not up for discussion." I responded.

"Bossy."

"Snappy."

"Ass."

"Mean."

"Gave you kids."

"Sorry.

"Sorry."

"Y'all are WEIRD." Lizzie said.

"That's as far as their arguments go." Lexie said.

"Really?" Carolyn said.

"Yep. Quick and easy. They both have secret opinions in their head still but they both know they will never win against each other." Thatcher said. We heard the door open and saw the twins.

"Mommy!" Lucas said.

"Hey buddy!" Meredith responded.

"Is that our baby sister?" Ame asked

"It is babe. Her name is Ella." Meredith responded.

"Can we hold her?" Ame asked.

"Yes bear you can just go sit on the couch with Luca next to you and I will put her on your laps." I said. The twins listened and I brought Ella to them.

"Easy she's just a baby. Her head will go on Luca's lap and her bottom half will be on your lap bear." I said.

"She's so tiny." Lucas said.

"She is."

"She looks like mommy." Ame said.

"Yeah bear she does. She looks perfect." I said.

"Do you love Ella more than me because your Ella's bio-logic-al daddy?" Ame said stumbling in her words a bit.

"No bear I love you both equally. We don't have to be biologically related to love each other. Bear you are my baby too." I said.

"Yay! I love you daddy!" Ame said.

"I love you too. I also love our loco Luca here and our Ella-saraus. I love your mommy too. I love all of you." I said hugging the kids.

"Adorable." I hear Ma say.

I can't believe I have three kids now. Three. This is gonna be insane. I can't believe my life has turned into this. I Mark Sloan am a father MARRIED to Meredith Elizabeth Grey. Just when I said life couldn't get any better it did.
————————————————————————
Sorry this is short but I really wanted to post something so yeah. I finished all my very long assignments and tomorrow class doesn't start till 12:30 so I might start a new chapter.

I have a dirty mind most of the time and today I realized who I got it from.

Brother: yeah we use COX

Mom: Cox, Cox, cock... cock sucker! *throws hands in the air*

Me: *dying of laughter*

Step dad: you had to say that while your youngest daughter was in the room!

Me: *running away so they don't see that I understand what it is*

Also me: *doing the thing where you twerk to flip a cup on your butt/Lowe back IN FRONT of my parents*

Yeah so that my life🤦🏽‍♀️ Kay bye love you all stay safe💋 please vote✅ and comment💬