Reunion?

At MerMark's house...
Meredith's POV:

"How about Bali or Hawaii?" I asked. We were thinking about taking a family vacation but we don't know where to go.

"Are you gonna take all the kids or just you and Mark?" Susan asked. Her, thatcher, Lexie and Amy were helping us plan.

"We hope we can take all the kids but we don't know if Derek had anything planned with the twins." Mark replied.

"I'm betting he will want them and fight to have them stay with him but he will most likely give in and let them go with you guys." Amy added in.

"I agree with Amelia"

"I'm trying to think of places I haven't been to so we can all enjoy something new unless there's a place Mark really wants to go, that I've already toured."

"I don't know." Mark shrugged.

"I would really be open to anywhere I mea-" I was cut off by the doorbell ringing.

"I don't think we were expecting anyone. I'll go get it." I said standing up. I opened up the door and saw two faces I never thought I'd see again.

"Nathan? Danny?" I said a smile creeping on my faces.

"Meri!" They both screamed and  Danny pulled me in his arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"I've missed you guys so much." I whispered into his shoulder.

"Nous avons raté notre enfant sauvage préféré." Nathan said.

(We have missed our favorite wild child)

"Vous m'avez manqué aussi bien. Tellement de. Oh! Maintenant j'ai des invités et ils ne sont pas au courant de mes voyages, alors ne dites rien." I replied getting off of Danny and hugging Nathan.

(I've missed you both as well. So much. Oh! Now I have guests over and they don't know about my travels so don't say a thing.)

They both nodded and I pulled them further into the living room to introduce them to everyone. "Everyone this is Nathan and Danny who are like my brothers. Nathan, Danny this is Thatcher my biological father, Susan his wife, Lexie my half sister, Amy who is basically my sister in law, and lastly my husband Mark Sloan!" I said pointing to everyone.

"Husband!" They both yelled, "He tamed the wild child!" They asked surprised.

"Hey remember my rule!" I scolded them.

"Jeez we got it sorry!" Nathan said.

"Wait Mer you can speak French?" Mark asked.

"Went to France for a while and hung around these two imbeciles who taught me it." I said rolling my eyes.

"Your words wound us." Danny said faking hurt.

"Like I said imbecile."

"So again how did you tame her?" Nathan asked Mark.

"Tame? She's not that wild she's pretty calm." Mark said confused.

"Huh? Weird." Danny said to Nathan.