Meeting the gang & dont mess with her

At Joe's...
Meredith's POV:

The entire car ride was spent talking and telling little things about our past. I was kinda nervous about what the boys were gonna tell Mark or if they were gonna slip up about my younger days.

"So why are we going to a bar and not a restaurant?" Nathan asked.

"Because you two don't need anything special to welcome you to Seattle and boost your ego and another reason is most of the doctors from the hospital meet up there." I replied.

"Ah! Hurt. Words. Oh and were are the little monsters staying?" Danny asked.

"The kids are staying with Thatcher and Susan." I said.

"What's the story there? Last time we were together you didn't want a thing to do with him." Danny asked.

"Well first it was me meeting Lexie and then when Mark and I moved she came to visit the twins more and we kinda bumped into each other because sometimes when Lexie came they would come with her because I think Molly, my other half sister, lives around that area. We started working on our relationship because neither Mark nor I have big blood related families, I mean Mark has the Shepherds and I have old friends and the hospital but that's it so we thought it would be the best thing for the kids."

"Oh so like a "I don't want to but I have to" situation?" Danny asked.

"Basically." Mark and I said in unison.

"Mark what is your deal with the Shepherds? Aren't you a Sloan?" Nathan questioned.

"I am, a Sloan that is. My parents weren't ever around, god knows why, so the shepherd's took me in as one of their own. Sure I didn't exactly leave home or was adopted by them but I did sleepover more than others and I wasn't home as often and the older I got the longer I stayed." Mark responded.

"Sorry man and question, how far from the bar are we?" Danny asked.

"It's fine and we are pulling up right....now!" Mark answered. We all got out and walked into Joe's.

"Mer, baby you made it!" Cristina screamed.

"Her 'person' basically her best friend." I heard mark whisper behind me. Mark and I introduced the boys to Cristina, Callie, Derek, and Alex. Some of the group needed refills so I volunteered to get them. While I was waiting for the refills I saw a man stand next to me in the corner of my eye.

"Hey baby girl." The man says. I choose not to respond.

"Ah. Ignoring me. Let's try that again. You and me out of this bar going wild." He says this time messing with my hair and holding onto my arm. Tight.

"Please let go of me. And I'm married." I respond this time.

"I don't see the husband and I will do whatever the hell I choose to." He whispers getting closer to my face. When I was about to respond i see the man get punched into the bar then pulled by the collar of his shirt by Mark and the boys behind him.

"You will NOT speak to my wife that way or get close to her. Understand?" He questions tightening his grip by the second.

"Ye-yes." The man struggles to say.

"Good. And if you ever try that again I promise you me and my boys will hurt you so much you will be crying in pain." Mark said throwing the man away from me. "You okay Mer?" Alex asks.

"Yeah I think. Thank you."

"No need for that. Your our friend and like a sister someone messes with you they get punished."

"Ok. Thank you for saving me my amazing husband. That was very sexy." I say.

"Ooo sexy?"

"Very."

The rest of the night went smoothly. I think. I might've blacked out after getting very drunk trying, and winning, at drinking everyone under the table.

—————————————————————

Hey everyone I need ideas and if I don't get any I won't be able to continue this fix and that's why I only posted now since I don't know what to do so please help!