New Years

At the cabin...
Meredith's POV:

Christmas was amazing everyone had so much fun and we learned and shared so many things with each other.

"Ready for new year's?" Mark asked

"Kinda. Kinda bummed I can't drink." I said

"Aww I'm sorry. How about we both don't drink? After all you are carrying our child." Mark suggested

"Only if you want to." I replied.

"Anything for you my love." Mark said kissing my forehead.

"Mommy! Daddy! Can we stay up late tonight for new year's?" Lucas asked

"You can try." I said

"It's very hard to stay up that late, especially if your not use to it." Mark added

"Ok thank you!" Mae said running off with Lucas and her cousins.

"Mer! Mark!" Derek called.

"Hey! What's up?" I asked

"Rose and I decided we can't wait to get married and that we are gonna have our wedding here at the cabin. Tonight. That is if everyone is okay with it?" Derek said

"Congrats and I think Mark and I are both okay with it!" I said

"Great! Oh and Mark would you be my best man?" Derek asked

"Of course man it would be an honor." Mark said.

"I don't really know who Rose is gonna choose if she does choose so-" I cut Derek off

"Derek it's fine. It's your wedding and after all I'm you ex." I said giggling

"Thank you. I better go get thing ready." Derek said.

"No problem. Go." I said motioning for Derek to get ready.

"Are you really ok with this?" Mark asked me.

"Make I really am. I'm happy for him. I use to have something with him but then I met you and I love you Mark." I said reassuring him.

"Your amazing and I love you too." Mark said wrapping me in his arms.

*ff to Derek and Rose's wedding*

I see Rose walk out in a mid length white dress. She didn't plan on getting married at the cabin so she didn't have a wedding dress. Rose makes it to the alter and the couple say their vows.

"Rose you turned my world for the better. You accepted me even though I had other commitments. We- at least I didn't see this happening but god I am so thankful it is. I am marrying the most amazing woman I have ever met and I am doing it with all the people who are closest to me. I love you Rose, with all my heart, I love you and I promise to always be there for you and always support you." Derek says.

"Derek, I didn't plan this either. I was a simple scrub nurse having a crush on the very good looking surgeon. Here I am today marrying the most amazing and loving man in the face of the earth. I can't wait to start our family and start our journey together. I promise to love you and never stop loving you. You have always been there for me and I will always be there for you. We may have highs and lows but I know our love will conquer." Rose said

Carolyn officiated the wedding and pronounced them husband and wife. We all went inside and celebrated and waited until the New Years.

"Congrats Derek. I am so happy for you!" I said to Derek.

"Thank you Meredith. For everything." Derek replied.

Music started to play and everyone started to dance. Mark and I dances with the twins then they went off with Derek.

"I love you Meredith Grey. I never would've imagined we would end up together. I was the man whore and you were, to me, the beauty, so u guess that make me the beast?" Mark laughed a bit. "I love our life together. We gonna have Ella and we have the twins and who know maybe we might have more kids but that doesn't matter. What matters is that you helped me become a better person. You believed in me when no one else would. You helped you ex's ex/ non-ex best friend. I love you and I won't ever stop loving you. You are my everything." Mark said.

"Stupid hormones." I said giggling a bit. "Mark we have to be a fairytale story because you, we, are perfect our life is perfect. I too never thought this would happen, that we would happen, we help each other. You were there when I needed you most. You had so many chances to have a reason to leave and you stayed. You stayed through the good and the bad the ups and the downs. I love you too. I love our family. And I love our future even though I do not know what it holds in store. You are the sexiest most amazing man I have ever met. You make me feel my best even when I'm at my worst. I love us." I said. We shared a kiss and enjoyed our night.

The adults had a little leftover dinner seeing as everyone was hungry and the kids were all asleep. Make decided to share a toast.

"Derek, you are my brother. You have been there for me when I needed you. You and your family took me in and made me your own. I know for a fact that without you all I would be very different and god knows in a very bad place. Derek you deserve the best and all that's good in this world. I wish the best to you and Rose." Everyone toasted and went on with the night.

*A little later*

"5...4...3...2...1...0! Happy New Years!" Everyone said.

"Happy New Years, love" Mark said.

"Happy New Years, Mark!" I said then we shared a the most passionate and perfect kiss.

"And happy New Years Ella-sauruas." Mark said in a soft voice to my stomach then gave it a soft kiss.

"Yep happy New Years el belle." I said rubbing my abdomen.

"Being with you has been the best years ever!" Mark said.

"I can't disagree." I said kissing him.

"Are you tired?" Mark asked.

"Not at all" I said with a smirk. We said goodnight to everyone and went that far again.

I have the most amazing life and I share it with the most amazing man. Sure things started off in a weird way and some things weren't planned but if I had to I would go through everything again because life couldn't be more perfect. I have two kids one on the way and I have the best family and friends in the world. I always thought that no one could or ever would love me but today and these past few years proved me wrong. Your past doesn't make your future, and people can change. I know I sure did.
———————————————————————— this might be a bit short i don't really know. Thank you so much for reading and I'm sorry if I've been taking some days off I think I stretched myself to thin but I'm still gonna try and post everyday but if not I will post every other day. I hoped you liked this chapter and again thank you for reading. Please vote! Happy Saturday and stay safe💋