Escape

1 Week Later...

Meredith's POV:

My baby bump is starting to show a bit more so I think it's a good thing Mark and I are moving. Oh! we found out we want to move only a few miles out of Seattle and transfer to a different hospital and maybe come back when the baby is around 3 or 4.

"Morning Beautiful" Mark said in his very attractive morning voice.

"Morning" I said back while mark wrapped his arms around me.

"Hey hey hey! no mister we are going to work for the last time then we move and you have to tell Derek." I said. Everyone who was at the dinner last week already knows but as for the rest of the hospital and Derek they are still in the dark.

"Fine but I will get up in a few more minutes." He said

"Fine" I got up and got dressed in some blue jeans and a purple top with a jacket on top.

"ready?" I asked Mark

"Ready!?" Mark said umping out of the bed when I got out of the bathroom.

"Mark come one we have to go!" I said eagerly

"Fine" I could tell he was very tired.

We drove to the hospital and we went our separate ways after I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he gave me one on the top of my
In the hospital...

Mark's POV:

I went to find Derek to tell him Mer and I were leaving and finish upon how much he was going to pay for the child and that type of stuff. While I was on my phone texting Mer and asking what she wanted from him for the baby I bumped into the one and only Derek Shepherd.

" Oh sorry, oh hey Derek I need to tell you something!" I said

"Yeah what's up?"

" um, well Mer and I are moving so the pregnancy isn't hard on anyone of us."

"Oh!... Ok, thank you I guess?" Derek looked like he wished he could know the baby and stay with Rose.

"We just need to know how much you are gonna pay and how often." I responded so we could finish up the weird and very uncomfortable conversation.

"Um, I guess 1,000 a month?"

"Yeah that's good we will figure out how you can get it to us thanks bye," I said walking away

I don't really know how to do the fathering thing but everything just became more real like I'm gonna be a father and mer is gonna be the mother! I didn't think I would ever settle down but every day with Meredith seeing her, hearing her giggle I just keep falling for her and the baby! We are gonna raise a child together. Whenever I am in a room I can't help but look for her and only her.
———————————————————————-

The end of the day...

Meredith's POV:

I was walking to the elevator to head down to the lobby when I saw Mark walking towards me.

"Hey!" I said

"Hey! How are you!" he asked

"Good"

"Good and how is baby bear?" he asked putting his hand on my bump.

"Calm not bothering me much other than not being able to handle random smells and making my feet hurt and "Baby bear"" I said

"Yeah, it's cute don't you think?"

"You are right it is cute!"

We got in the elevator and got in the lobby being met by lots of our family and friends along with the hospital staff standing in a line.