Diagnosis

1 Week Later...

Meredith's POV:

Lately, I've been sick to my stomach I haven't even gone to the bar because of the smell. And I've been having these terrible headaches and I guess you could say mood swings. This morning I woke up and ran to the bathroom and vomited everything I've eaten which wasn't much. Either way, I decided to go to work. When I arrived at work I drank a bunch of Pepto Bismol.

"Are you okay?" George asked

"Yeah. I'm just not feeling like myself. "

Cristina was late to get with the interns. Suddenly I feel a strange feeling in my stomach  "Woman troubles?" Cristina asks

"Oh. Men troubles. I think the two guys' drama is getting to me, the stress of it. Mark, Derek, Derek, Mark. I think I'm getting an ulcer." I say the best I can through my pain.

"McDreamy and McSteamy are making you sick?"

"I just need to get it over with."

We walk off to see a patient. We finish and then another person asks if I'm okay.

"You all right, dr. Grey?"

"Yeah, dr. Bailey. I just... Oh. Need things to be normal." I'm nauseous now and it's getting worse.

"Grey I am clipping a basilar tip aneurysm. Any interest since this IS a teaching hospital?" I can't respond or else I'm gonna puke. I hear people saying that Mark A.K.A McSteamy was here. He's been out for a while.

"Oh... My... God." Is all I can get out before I puke. I hear everyone running because our patient, Mr. Sullivan light a cigar and well started a fire. Everyone runs over to me. Even Mark since he was nearby.

"You are burning up, mer what's wrong?"

"I'm fine nothing is wrong."

"You don't look fine." Cristina said worriedly. I saw Mark, Derek, and Richard talking.

A few minutes later Mark and Derek went their separate ways, one talking to Addison and the other to Richard. Most likely to complain about one another. A wave of nausea came over me again "oh" I couldn't say anything else, I pushed Cristina and puked into the trash can next to the nurses' station.

"Holy crap! Are you pregnant?" Cristina said which caught the attention of everyone. Mark and Derek looked at one another and ran towards me. CRAP! I can't be pregnant and if I was it would have to be the child of one of two idiots. Or BOTH! I thought.

"So who's the father?" Cristina asked

"I'm not pregnant."

"I didn't think I was pregnant. When I was pregnant, either. But the abdominal pain, fever, and the nonstop vomiting--"

"I'm not pregnant."

"You don't know who the father is, do you?"

"It could be either of theirs or both."

"Oh, I can't be pregnant, can I?

"With Mcbaby. Oh!"

"Oh, okay. Was I this mean to you when you were pregnant?"

"Oh, I thought you said you weren't pregnant." Then bailey walked in THANK GOD She's gonna save me from these idiotic questions.

"Grey, Your Pregnant"

"What!" "What?" Cristina and I said at the same time.

"Cristina this can't be happening, I can't do this, a baby wouldn't want me as a mother, who is the father?!"