2 Months

At the house...
Meredith's POV:

I woke up feeling very nauseous so I jumped out of bed and sprinted to the bathroom. After I finished vomiting my insides I slid against the wall.

"Mer?" I hear Mark ask from outside the bathroom.

"Yes." I respond.

"You okay? I just woke up, sorry if I was awake earlier I would've helped and comforted you while you had morning sickness." Mark then walked in the bathroom and sat by me.

"Why is it called 'morning sickness' if it lasts all day like whoever named it that is an actual imbecile!" I said whining.

"I'm sorry and I agree with you. I don't know what you must be going through. But we have today off so we can rest and cuddle all day if you want." Mark said

"You are amazing husband and you have an amazing idea. Now help me get up..." I say. Mark looks at me as if he is waiting for me to do something.

"Oh! Please." I say trying to make 'puppy eyes'

"Good. We have to start using manners so the twins will pick up on them since they pick up everything else." Mark said

"What do you mean?" I questioned

"You mean you don't realize that ame and Lucas have been saying 'sit' and are trying to say your famous quote 'shit' yeah they have been picking up on it." Mark said

"Oh god. I'm a terrible mother. What if we have guests and they say it correctly?!" I freak out

"Hey hey hey! You are an amazing mother and they won't if we teach them manners and ey pick up on them." Mark said.

"Pizza." I blurted out.

"What?" Mark asked

"Oh I'm craving pizza." I said

"I'm happy you haven't gotten weird craving yet. I will get pizza you later in bed and rest." Mark said

"Nooooo I want to go with you!" I said whining

"Fine." He said. I got up and followed Mark who was getting drinks and movies. Then we went back to our room to rest until the pizza came.

"Here's your pizza m'lady" Mark said while imitating a courtesy.

"Thank you." I said with a courtesy.

"I love you." Mark said as he picked me up and carried me to bed while I already started to eat the pizza while in his arms.

"I love you too." I said with a mouthful of food.

"You already started eating?" Mark asked as he set me down on the bed.

"What I was hungry!" I retorted.

"Ok. Well the twins have been sleeping in right? I'm gonna go wake them." Mark said leaving the room. I heard little footsteps run down the hall.

"Mama!" The both said

"Hey babies! Come lay in bed with me and daddy!" I said moving the pillows to make room for them.

"Ok!" They said.

We spent the morning watching tv, eating pizza for breakfast, and cuddling.

"Mama can we go outside?" Ame asked

"Ok. Go get clothes on and shoes." I said. The twins then ran to their rooms to get ready.

"Where are we going?" Mark asked

"We are going to ride a ferry boat then to the park my the docks?" I said in more of a questioning way.

"Sounds like a plan."

We all got ready then went on the ferry. We enjoyed the afternoon together and at the park. We finished up the evening with ice cream.

"Thank you mommy and daddy!" Lucas said as he jumped up and down with his ice cream.

"Your welcome Luca." Mark and I said

"Thank you." And said

"Your welcome ame." I said

"Your welcome bear." Mark said

"Ok hurry up with your ice cream so we can go home. When we get back both of you are gonna take a bath, get in pjs then we can all play in the back yard." I said

"Ok!"

When the twins finished we headed back and started with our plan.

"Your was bear and I wash our loco Luca?" Mark asked.

"Ok I will probably take ame in the shower with me." I said

"Ok I will do the same then when we are out I will start dinner while you get in." Mark said.

"Ame can you get your clothes ready for after your shower. You and I are taking a shower together ok?" I asked

"Ok!" She then ran to get her things ready.

We all finished showering, cooked dinner, and then gathered in the living room to watch tv together.

"Hey guys!" Lexie said walking in the house.

"Aunt Lexie!" The twins screamed then ran up to her.

"What are you guys doing?" She asked

"We are watching tv together. Want it come watch tv too?" Lucas asked

"Ok. Let's go!" Lexie said as she rested on the couch with us. The twins were between Lexie and me while I layes my head on Mark's shoulder.

When the movie finished the twins were fast asleep and so was Lexie.

"You get the twins and I get Lex?" I asked

"Of course." Mark said. We got up and tried to get everyone to bed. Mark to the kids like he said while I woke up Lexie.

"He Lex, wake up everyone is going to bed. Come on let's go you need to sleep in your bed." I said trying to wake her.

"What? Oh! Ok. Thank you." Lexie said still half asleep. I got Lexie a pajamas out and waited for her to change to make sure she was ready for bed then helped her into bed.

"Love you Lex. Sleep good." I said kissing her forehead out of habit.

"Love you too mom- oh sorry mer!" Lexie said giggling.

"Haha funny you didn't have enough energy to get dressed by yourself but had enough to make fun of me?" I said with a hint of sarcasm.

"Butthead" she murmured.

"Ass!" I whispered making her laugh.

I then went to my room and started to get into bed.

"Love you." I said cuddling up to Mark.

"Love you too, daring." Mark responded.

We both went to sleep in comfort and relaxation. Even though we got more day to rest since we were close to a lot of people who could cover for us, we didn't get that many days where we had enough energy to play with the twins and go out. Today was the perfect day.

————————————————————————
Hey guys Ik this was a crappy chapter I just wanted to post something so you guys didn't get mad at me and had something new to read in this. I am trying to keep up with my promise I just have a lot of work like a lot of people I understand and I'm almost caught up so hopefully I will post more often. Happy Monday! Stay safe💋

FYI Ik Mondays suck trust me Ik but hey you got through another Monday!