GC

At Mer and Mark's House...
Meredith's POV:

Yesterday was the last day of my maternity leave and the last day of Mark's paternity leave, we convinced Chief to let us go for the same amount of time, we got up like usual and are getting ready to head out.

"You get el and I get the twins?" Mark asks me.

"Sure." I say with a head nod and then I made my way to the nursery to wake Ella up.

"Morning princess!" I saw tickling her to wake up in a fit of laughter.

"We have to get ready! We are dropping you off at grandmas house! Daddy's getting the twins ready." I say lifting her out of the crib and getting her dressed in purple Dino onsie which Mark bought because of the nickname Ella-Saurus.
Onsie:

Then she fell asleep in my arms

Then she fell asleep in my arms. I walked down stairs and see the twins sitting at the counter eating breakfast with Mark.

"Morning baby's" I say

"Morning mama!" Ame says

"Morning!" Lucas says half awake, he's not much of a morning person.

"Hey! We have ten minutes to be out of the house Kay?" Mark say to which I just nod.

We all finished eating and getting our bags and heading to Susan and Thatcher's house.

"Kay so you guys know the rules be nice, try not to fight, and help grandpa and grandma with your little sister if they need it. Mommy and daddy will be picking you up but if aunt Lexie gets off earlier she might pick you guys up." I say I we park in the driveway of the house. We all walk out and I knock on the door.

"Morning everyone!" Susan says answering the door.

"Morning."

"Thank you for taking care of them while we are at work! We will be off early hopefully but that is if our surgeries aren't prolonged. Ella is sleeping like always but she should wake up soon" I say.

"Aww she has such a cute onesie!" Thatcher says walking to the door.

"Thanks I picked it out" Mark says proudly, "since I call her Ella-saurus I thought this was fitting. We actually got a few since I couldn't choose which color would look best."

"Well either way adorable and your welcome for taking care of them. We are their grandparents after all so it's no biggie." Susan says.

"True. Oh! And Carolyn and the rest of the family might come down in a few weeks so they said they could take care of them and that they would want a big family dinner while their in town." I say.

"Oh great idea I'll talk to her and make arrangements." Susan replied. "Now you two should go or you won't have a head start on the day."

"Right!" Mark and I bed down to be closer to the kids height. "We love you and we will be back soon!" I say "be good and don't fight. Mommy and daddy should be home soon and we can spend the rest of the day playing but in the meantime have fun with grandma and grandpa!" Mark adds in. We all say our goodbyes then Mark and I jump in the car and head to the hospital.