Scared for the worst

Jed tapped on the steering wheel bopping his head to his favourite song when something catches his eye, turning he sees a girl, running.

"Amber?" He mumbles not to sure as he turns his gaze back to the road turning into the driveway; about to get out. Bryan came storming out of the house.

"She got away! Quickly that way!" He rushes out.

Jed stares at Bryan in shock, pulling out of the driveway speeding down the road.

"How did she get out!? What the fuck Bryan!?" Jed shouts in anger staring around looking for Amber.

"Shut up! My head hurts, I only just woke up you know! It's your fault! You left me alone with her, you are meant to look after her!" Bryan argues.

"Yeah, I know but I had to go to a fucking meeting! I actually sold her! But now we don't even fucking have her! Shit Bryan!"

They drove shouting at each other only to lose track of Amber and lose all their hope.

"Keep driving!" Bryan groans.

"Where?! Where Bryan? Stop bossing me around! We are partners!" Jed shouts pulling to a stop.

"Where would she go?" Jed mumbles to himself.

"Fuck I don't know! The police! God, we are fucked!" Bryan hits his head against the car door.

"Just keep fucking driving!" Bryan swears.

"Where? We have been everywhere!" Jed says starting the car driving slowly.

"Wait stop!" Bryan says leaning over Jed turning the wheel.

Amber let out a deep breath as her stomach just growls in pain, grabbing onto her stomach she let out a whimper not sure what to do or where to go. Hugging herself she continues walking only for a big hand to wrap around her shoulder. Scared for the worst she screamed trying to get away.