Tackling Bryan to the Ground

Amber awoken jumping from the loud bam she twisted her body staring down at Toby in tears. She stumbled out of the trolley holding him close.

"No Toby don't you die! Toby please I am sorry!" She cried.

Jed ran through the park searching for Bryan, the sound of crying and a small scream causes Jed's face to become stern. He freezes as his eyes glazed around the scene. His lips curve into a smile as he see's Amber safe and sound but it soon disappeared as he noticed a man lying on the ground blood pouring from his chest.

"You bastard!" Amber shouted but before Jed could even blink Amber had tackled Bryan to the ground.

"Get off me!" He shouted as he pushed her away, Amber fell to the side but something was different. Amber now held the gun with her shaky hands.

"Stay back or I will shoot!" Amber cried.

"If you shoot one of us the other will tackle you, you can't get out of this, come on, give up." Bryan hummed.

"I can't live like this!" She shouted as Jed took a step towards her.

"Stay back!" Amber cried holding the gun to her head.

Jed gazed over at Bryan, he nodded saying back.

"Come on princess-" Jed tried to sweet talk to the girl but was interrupted.

"Don't call me that!" Amber cried falling to her knees in tears.

"Okay, okay.... Amber come on shh its okay" Jed says softly moving closer slowly trying not to scare her as she shook in fear.

"Shh princess, please it's okay," He said reassuring her once again inching closer and closer.

Amber's hand wouldn't allow her to press the trigger, as much as she wanted death to consume her she really still had hope, hope that she would make it out alive. Amber didn't want to die, not today that is.

Tears streamed down Amber's eyes as Jed snatches the gun from her hands. He grabbed her arm pulling her to her feet with a stern face.