Run down Motel

It didn't take long till they were on the open road; with Bryan's short temper and Amber's whining self the drive was very long. Jed sat forward staring up at the sky making him wonder if it was going to snow.

As soon as Jed started to slow down Bryan sat straight staring up at the motel. Jed's eyes were heavy from driving, it was nearly 5 am and he just wanted some sleep. Bryan examined the motel, the old dim lit sign was half broken and there were only two other cars in the parking lot.

Jed slammed his door shut his tiredness starting to play with his emotions.
"Let's get this over and done with." He mumbles to Bryan as Amber stares up at them innocent and unknowing of what was in stored for her.
Jed pulled the young girl inside walking past the empty checkout counter and towards the old untrustworthy elevator.

They came up to the rooftop as Jed's grip on Amber's arm tightened.
"Nice to see you again Rat." Jed greets him with a smirk as the man crushes his unfinished cigar he tipped his hat with a menacing smirk.

"Nice to finally meet you in person Bryan..."He trailed off, his gaze twisting into a lustful stare as he licks his lips gesturing towards Amber.
"And this must be the girl, Amber was it?"
Amber tilted her head into a nod not trusting her own words.

Rat just smiled as he lifted his hand making a small movement of the wrist two men walked forward with a brief case. They held no emotion as they open it for a split second before staring down at the girl.
"Amber, come here." Rat states as Jed loosen his grip. Bryan's eyes focused on the money.

Both Terror and tears fill the young girl's eyes as her brain starts up. Shaking her head she wished she had a choice in the matter. Before she knew it she was pushed into Rats filthy arms. His shirt was stained with grease, his arm hairs longer than a monkey.

Rat gripped the back of the girls head; a hand full of her hair. He bent down taking a whiff of the girl letting out an orgasmic moan, he smiled.

"Mine, you're all mine." He whispered to the girl.

Jed and Bryan snatched the money from the men; fiddling with the buckles they grab the money doing what was quiet the same as rat had just done.

They sniff the money smiles forming on their faces as they picture all of the things they were now capable of buying.