Yet Another Person Disappointed

Amber's fragile small body shook from either terror or the cold making her seem so helpless. Then there was Bryan both his fist and jaw were clenched in anger, his body towering over Amber. The room was so quiet and full of anger you could probably reach out and touch the tension in the air.

"Bryan maybe we should just let it go...." Jed sighs rubbing his temples.

It was when Jed looked up again he noticed the red jacket Amber had draped over her. Curiosity nipped at Jed's side before asking.

"Amber where did you get the jumper?"

Bryan turned his head at Jed sending him a deathly cold glare.

"It was T-Toby's." She shook.

"I can't understand you when you speak like a baby!" Bryan roars sick of her stuttering.

"I-it was Toby's, the man from t-the park." Amber speaks.

Bryan huffs seeming pissed off, he grabs the back of the jumper ripping it up over her head messing up Amber's hair, not that she minded, Amber just hid behind it. Bryan held a tight grip on the jacket going to whisper in his daughter's ear Amber kicks her father where the sun doesn't shine. The young girl grabbed the jacket from his hands running to the other side of the room hugging it to her chest.

"Please, Jed let me out! Please! I beg of you! Don't take this it's all I have left! Please!" She cries staring at Jed as he just stares at her with a bored expression.

"Shut up!" Bryan groans kicking his daughter to the ground.

"Get up you whore!" Bryan shouts again. Jed starts to stalk towards Bryan to calm him down but is stopped by Bryan's

The jacket was the only thing Amber had left, and it got ripped from her hands.

Every time Amber would gulp her throat would burn from being strangled the night before. Bryan made sure to teach Amber a lesson. Amber's head was fuzzy and her vision was blurry making it difficult for her to sit up. Just the slight touch of Amber's fingers to her neck caused her to wince in pain.

A small amount of light creeps into the room as Jed slips inside to check on the poor girl. Amber didn't even move from her spot, she just sat there on her bed slightly crying.

"Look at me." Jed orders.

"Why? So you can see my tears! So you can find joy in my pain!? You love hurting me don't you! Just admit it! You find pleasure in killing me slowly! You are sick! You are worse than the devil!" Amber boomed with rage.

Jed frowns raising his hand slapping the girl across the face.

"I really thought you would have learnt your lesson by now." Jed says shaking his head side to side, yet another person who was disappointed with Amber.