I Don't Have a Daughter

"Let me go! Please father! I am sorry!" Amber screamed in agony her father smirking down at her.

Bryan tightens his grip on his daughter's arm before he pushes her onto the ground.

"What did you just call me?" He questioned as he grits his teeth together.

"Father please-" The young girl tried to beg, wiping away her tears.

"No! You call me sir! I don't have a daughter! Only a dead Son!" He shouted with rage.

"Please father! Stop this!" She begged wrapping her arms around her father cuddling into his chest begging for her old father to come back, the one that would never drink on a Monday night, the one that would rush to his daughter's aid, the one that would only hurt the monsters under the bed.

He struggled to pull his daughter's body off of his, even after she had received punches and slaps to the face, she still begged her father.

"Please!" She shouted as another two arms are wrapped around her pulling her away.

Bryan brushes off his shirt like his own daughter was some sort of disgusting disease.

"You call me sir!" He spat in her face as Jed held Amber's hands behind her back. Her own father raised his hand and slapped her across the face.

"Who am I to you?" He asked as he gripped her chin.

"You are a horrible father," Amber told him spitting out blood.

"Fucking slut, like you could never be my daughter!" He screeched but before he could inflict any more pain to his daughter Jed stepped in.

"I think she has learnt her lesson." He said lowly.

Bryan pushes Jed aside slapping his daughter's face again.

"I am sorry sir!" She shrieks breaking into two, trying to catch her breath.

"That's better," Bryan said with a low chuckle.

Slowly his daughter bowed her head as tears rolled down her red hot burning cheeks. Jed then picked the girl up and took her to her room. Jed shook his head staring down at the young girl; she didn't deserve this.