Mirror Mirror on the wall

As Amber stood from her bed the pain between her legs increased. She wobbled over to the bathroom, taking her time. Stepping inside, she leaned onto the sink for support. Amber stared at her face in the mirror. She hated the way she looked, she wasn't happy with the person she was. She wanted to rid herself from this horrid world. Turning, gazing around the bathroom, she pulled open the drawers to find a blow drier. The young girl grasped it, taking a few short breaths, she smashed it against the mirror. Pieces of glass flew everywhere; Her heart started to race, quickly she ruffled through the broken glass to find the biggest piece she could. Taking a seat on the ground, her hands started to shake. Her lips started to shiver as she felt as though she was about to have a heart attack.

"Amber? You alright?" She heard someone call from upstairs.

Red blood ran down her arm as she gritted her teeth, the pain wasn't anywhere near as horrible as the beatings she had been receiving. This pain was... different. It felt somewhat calming. After the first slice into her arm was complete she had a sudden feel of relief. The sound of people running down the stairs didn't even faze the girl.

"Amber!" Jed called out, running down the stairs.

"Amber!"

The girl stared from her bloody arms up to a very blurry Jed and her father, standing only centimeters away. Their loud screaming voices caused her to whale in pain watching even more red blood pool out of her pale white body. She looked up staring at the ceiling light a chuckle escaping her lips as she tried to focus her eyes; trying to catch a glimpse of the two people who caused her to take such dramatic actions. Jed stared down at Amber for a second before dropping to his knees.

"What have you done?" He questioned gently taking her body in his arms.

"You can't save me, I am going to die," Amber mumbled softly closing her eyes ready for death to take her. Amber screeched and rolled as towels were wrapped around her body and the glass was taken from her hand.

"Let me die!" She begged in tears.

"Shut up! God, you are so stupid!" Her father spat at her face.

They held her down mumbling to one another about a hospitable than stitches was brought up. As much as she thought she was ready to the die, she really wasn't. Deep down Amber was begging to god they would drop me her a hospitable, but sadly they weren't about to give up on her that quickly...

"Stay with me Amber, keep your eyes open," Jed said loudly holding her hand with his shaky one.