Stop you cant!

Amber looked up at the ropes pulling with all her might only for it to cause her a great deal of pain. Bryan let out a low sickening chuckle as Amber closed her eyes in fear.

"Stop! What are you doing?" Jed asked hastily.

Opening her eyes Amber's eyes focused on Jed pinning her father to the wall.

"What are you doing?" Bryan backfired at Jed as he pushed Jed off him. Jed started at Amber before shaking his head leaning forward to whisper to Bryan.

"You can't use that on her, you know virgins sell more." Jed whispered harshly grabbing the object from Bryan's hands.

"Yeah, but if we turn her into a prostitute, we could receive money every day! But we can't have her fighting with our customers so let's kill that fight in her while we can." Bryan smirked.

"That was not the deal." Jed gritted his teeth as anger took control of his body.

Amber cried silently as she fought with the ropes while Jed and her father had their heated discussion.

"Now that I think about it. No having her as a prostitute is too much work." Amber overheard her father as he shouted acting as though he had come up with the idea.

Slowly Bryan strolled over to his daughter.

"Awe is someone scared?" He whispered taking a seat next to her on the bed as the young girl kept pulling on the ropes; her arms beginning to burn in pain.

"Don't you dare fight or scream or I will beat the shit out of you! You understand?" Her father roared.

Flinching as he spits on Amber's face while he spoke. Bryan waved over Jed to help untie the girl. Slightly sitting up she stared at the sheets on the bed afraid.

"Will you be a good girl for me?" Her father said as he unbuckled his belt. Grabbing a fist full of his daughter's hair, he pushed the young girl off the bed. Her knees slammed on the hard floor as she cried in pain.

"I didn't hear an answer." She whimpered,

"y-yes sir," She stuttered as she answered.

Her father's hand just grips harder on her hair.

"There is no way out brat." He whispered.

Bryan fell backwards screaming in pain. Amber even tasted some blood in her mouth as she scrambled to her feet. Heading for the open door Amber was stopped by the one and only Jed.

"Holy shit! It's fucking bleeding!" Bryan cried in pain as he rolled around the ground.

Amber huffed, "that's what you deserve!" She spat at his face only to have Jed slap her across the face, causing her to fly to the floor.

"Tie her up!" Her father shouted as he rolled around on the ground in pain; still.

"No please, please!" The young girl cried wishing she had thought her plan through a bit more. "Bryan maybe we should just leave it..." Jed trailed off.

"Shut up!" Bryan roared.

Jed pushed Amber onto the bed tying her up.

"Please! No!" She shouted.

"Jed, fuck her." Amber's own father orders as he stood up with the help of the bed post.

"W-what no!" Jed argues.

"She needs to learn a lesson, don't worry I will still sell her for how much we planned. Now do it or the deals off and you can get the fuck out of this house!" Bryan shouted his voice quivering slightly showing how much pain he was really in, but also how mad he was.

"No, it wasn't the deal and you-"

"Fine then!" Bryan mumbled limping his way out the room.

Jed sighed lowering his head as Amber cried quietly.

"Do it." Amber opened her closed eyes staring in shock as her father's shaky hand held his Glock.

"Woah! Bryan! Hold up! Just-"

"Fuck her now!" He roars cocking the gun at his Jed's forehead.

"Now..." He repeated.

Amber shook her head, Jed just stared at the young girl for what seemed like forever his face blank, thinking through his options.

"This was never part of the plan-"

"Fuck the plan! Do it now!" Bryan orders once again giving Jed a push towards the bed.

Amber tried to plead Jed not to do it, but he was already pulling off his shirt. He slowly sat on the bed and removed his last piece of clothing. Amber squeezed her eyes shut again as she felt the bed dip and Jed's breathe is on her neck causing her back to shiver.

"Please... Don't."

Jed sighed, He needed the money and when Bryan is angry there is no way in changing his mind. He knew for a fact that Bryan wouldn't even think twice before pulling that trigger.

Amber struggled with all of her might as Jed stares down at her. He waits till the young girl is tired and breathless.

"You done?" he asked, with another sigh. For once Jed's emotional wall was let down as he smiled sadly at the young girl.

"Sorry," He mumbles, the word seeming so foreign to the young boy's tongue.

"Help, please someone help me." She cried in pain.