Treated like a child

Amber lifted her head ever so slightly at the sudden sound of a knock. She placed her book she had been currently reading down on her bed as her eyes were meet with Jed's. He leaned against the door staring, as Amber took in his features, she noticed that same old smug smirk plastered on his face.

"Bryan would like to see you." He said in a rather bored tone of voice.

Amber walked through the door past Jed. He then placed his hand on the small of her back as he led her up the stairs. As soon as she walked into the living room Amber caught a quick glance of her father taking a swig of his drink.

"Come sit." Her father said with a rather nice yet firm voice. Amber hesitated before doing what she was told and took a seat on the other side of the couch as far as possible from her father.

"Closer." He roared with an increase of anger in his voice.

Amber quickly slid over slightly, only for his hand to wrap around his daughter's waist and pull her onto his lap. This was probably the first time Amber had been held by her father in years. He slid both his arms around his daughter's waist and held her on his lap, in quite a tight grip, she could hardly move. He placed his head on her shoulder and she couldn't help but shiver as she felt his breath slide down her neck. Sighing she took that moment to look around the room, the coffee table was filthy with cigarettes chip packets and other garbage. But the feeling of something touching her neck drew her attention back to her father. Two warm lips traced their way up and down Amber's skin.

Amber turned afraid only to realize her assumptions were right as she witnessed her father placing yet another kiss softly on the crook of his daughter's neck. Quickly she struggled and managed to fall off his lap onto the floor.

"You look so much like your mother," Bryan said slurring his words.
Amber stood up looking around the room quickly; Jed was nowhere in sight.
"Shh calm down honey." He whispered into his daughter's ear too drunk to even think straight.

Amber grit her teeth and stomped on her father's foot before, elbowing him in the chin.
Bryan let out a low grunt as his daughter elbowed him in the stomach running towards the door.

Reaching the door she pulled it open with one big motion. But before she could even step foot out the door two strong arms wrapped around her waist pulling her back inside.
Tears swelled up in her eyes as she stared at Jed.
"Please don't talk me back there! He is drunk!" Amber cried as Jed sighed.

Jed knew very well that Bryan was in fact very drunk and he would never to admit it but he didn't really want to hand the small girl back to his father. But she had to learn.

Bryan stared down at his daughter with disgust as Jed unwrapped his hands from Amber allowing the girl to drop to the ground. Bryan's twisted mind couldn't even comprehend the how horrible he was treating his own baby girl.

"You want to act like a child running away from me well then you will get punished like a child!" He raged as Amber struggled trying to get away.

zQ: