Am I Safe in my bed?

Amber awoken safe in her bed, her blanket pulled up to her chin keeping her small fragile body from the cool. Her meals over the past three weeks were either very small or she received nothing at all. Sitting slouched, Amber whimpered at the pain, pushing back her smooth, damp hair. Confusion wanders its way to her head as she realized someone had given her a shower; but when? She couldn't recall anything apart from being pushed into her room after the guest walked out. She would have had to be unconscious for them to shower her, but she couldn't remember anything. The young girl tried to contain her breathing as she cried just thinking about how messed up her life had become in such a split second. One moment her father would tuck her into bed every night, kiss her forehead, love her and her mother to the moon and back. Then all of a sudden everything changed, it changed way too quickly.

She couldn't take the abuse anymore. Her own father is abusing her and she couldn't even get help. Amber needed to find a way out. Running at the door she started to bash against it in rage.

"Let me out!" She kept on shouting until her voice became husky and she soon could hardly speak. Just as she took a step back away from the door giving up there was a click sound of the door being unlocked before Amber's father strolled in.

Amber backed away from him a wave of fear washing over her as she catches the dark eyes of her father. His tall body towered over hers causing her to whimper in submissive. Bryan strolled up to his daughter grabbing her wrists only to through the small girl onto the bed. Climbing onto the side of the bed, he started to tie her down to the bed.

"Let go of me!" She cried.

He fiddled with the ropes as he tried to keep his daughter still but she wouldn't stop fighting.

Amber managed to kick her father in the face, which only angered the old man. Slapping Amber across the face he spat in her face annoyed.

"Stop moving, you little slut!" He shouted with a firm voice.

"Never!"

Grabbing his daughter's feet he pulled her back and sat on her chest as his daughter kicked and struggled under him. After Bryan had tied his daughter's arms down he moved off the bed tying her feet down which took him quite a while. Pulling on the ropes Amber winced in pain as the ropes dug into her skin. Amber's father stood above her and stared down at her like she was his prey.

"Finally." He huffed with an evil grin.

Amber shook her head and tried to scream but her voice was already restrained from all the screaming beforehand.

"Jed! Grab that bag on the bench and bring it here!" Bryan shouted,

Jed soon came running in, his eyes turned to Amber wondering why she was tied up, he had no clue as to what Bryan had planned. Amber couldn't make up her mind were ever if she likes Jed or not. His Facial expression never seemed to change which annoyed the hell out of her. Jed threw the bag at Bryan before standing against the door frame watching.

Bryan dug around in the bag even shoving his head inside at one point. Meanwhile, Amber tried to get free from the ropes.

"Found it." Her father snickered.