Is there something a matter?

Jed squinted his eyes trying to see this man. All he could hear was man stalking closer as his shoes tapped against the hard concrete floor. Until finally, Jed was greeted by a tall well built, tattooed, black haired man with a thick cloud of smoke from his cigar surrounding him which only added to his intimidating look. He blew out another mouth full of smoke taking yet another step into the light. Looking around the room Jed had notice everyone had lowered their gazes to the floor, not daring to look at the man's eyes.

"I am Jed and I am wanting to speak to Rat about a, um girl?" He says his voice echoing through the room.

The man, threw his cigar to the ground, letting out a low chuckle.

"What's so funny?" Jed grits his teeth.

"I like you, kid, you got guts." He says and turns waving his hand over his shoulder for Jed to follow him. Taking a quick couple of steps Jed was right behind the man following him down another dark hallway and past a room, what Jed could see through the door into the dark dim lighted room there were a few people playing pool, drinking, and smoking.

After that room they passed a room full of girls that seem to be all drugged up, they were all skinny and all the guys were touching the girls as they laid there not really understanding what was happening. Giggling and moaning as the men slid their hands up their small skirts and kissed down their necks whispering sweet nothing to them. Jed couldn't help but shiver at how disgusting it was. After walking for what felt like forever Jed started to notice something. No one would look at the man, no one at all dared to even glimpse towards the man. Finally, they came to a stop and Jed walked into the room as the man gestured him to. The room was very space-ish, A big desk stretched out in the middle of the room, a cupboard full of different alcohol bottles and cigars was to the right where the left had a fish tank full of different coloured and sized fishes.

"Take a seat." The man says his voice rough and deep.

Jed shuffled over to the desk taking a seat in front of it while the man began to feed the fish.

"So your boss is Bryan? Correct?" He says keeping his eyes on the fish.

Jed leans back into the seat and snorts.

"Partners", Jed says annoyed.

The room became silent for a moment as the man finished feeding his fish.

"Okay, well have you got the files?" The man asks turning towards Jed holding his hand out.

"I will only show them to rat." Jed huffs.

"Watch your mouth you little..." He grumbled.

"Are you Rat or not?" Jed smirks.

The man chuckles once again.

"Yes, you are speaking to the one and only... Rat. Now File. " He demanded.

Jed sits up raising an eyebrow before pulling the file from his jacket handing it to Rat.

Rat sits down in his giant chair and opens up the folder, looking up at Jed before down at it and up at Jed again. Jed notices his actions frowning.

"Is there something a matter?"

Rat places his hand on his chin clearly in deep thought.

"Is this your sister... You two look so much alike." He says taking another look at the file with the picture of Amber inside.