(Valentine special)

Valentines day..the holiday for romance and the holiday for couples. But for asexual and aromantic people are told by society that they're just late bloomers who will eventually come around to the ideas of sex and romance, they're told that they haven't found the right person yet. For Nicole for all her life she never cared about the holiday but she did loves the flowers and candy along with the stuffed animals since she was a kid, she did give valentines gifts to her friends and family mainly home made chocolate she made. Along with doing special Valentine vlogs up until her high school years with doing ads for valentine themed products and brands.

Nicole Peterson's regular Valentine routine had changed big time when she encountered Rick Sanchez, well ever since he had implanted the control chip in her hand she was practically forced to date him even though he was very away that she was incapable was returning any feels of love or sexual attraction since she didn't have it in her. Rick though that putting his mind in a clone that was the same age as his daughter would help him out during the whole day he planned for the two of them, no matter how much Nicole didn't want too.

Around eight in the morning was when Rick's valentine's plan came in motion, it was the typical valentines breakfast in bed ritual. Rick was really trying to win Nicole over, as much as Nicole refused to eat anything made by Rick the chip in her hand had made her eat willingly when really she wasn't. It was also a brand new thing for Nicole since she never celebrating Valentine's day with anyone.

"Just what the hell are you playing at Rick?" Nicole asked that question to Rick after she finished her meal and Rick taking the tray as he answered her with a smile on his face

"Come on babe I know this is your first time celebrating this holiday, lighten up I've got one hell of a romantic day planned for us." Nicole did get dressed  not long after Rick left, to make her be in a slightly better mood she decided to but on a lolita themed valentine's day dress with the full makeup that took her about twenty minutes. She took pictures of herself and did a quick short video in wishing her followers a good valentine's day, she lied in saying that she would spend her day just watching romance animes and told her viewers bye before signing off. Nicole was very relieved that Rick didn't plan seven day loved fulled gift thing like she feared, Rick took her off planet to some uninhabited beautiful planet since he wanted it to be just the two of them. Nicole admitted that the planet was beautiful to Rick and he was happy that she liked it, Rick took her exploring in seeing the sights he wanted to show her. If he wasn't holding her agonized her wile she would be enjoying her time, the planet was rich land and a very beautiful ocean that got her attention the most that made her actually happy. The sand was black while the oceans color where different mixed colors of purple that went perfect with the black beach, Rick could tell that Nicole wasn't acting on being happy seeing the beach she was genuinely happy which made him happy.

"Hey Rick would it be cool if I did a video and post real quick of this beach?" Nicole asked Rick that question when she pulled out her iphone, Rick nods his head yes that made Nicole hug him before she did a video of herself with the ocean and black sand beach as her background as she told her followers how Rick surprised her by taking her to a another planet and showing off the beach and ocean that was behind her. A lot of followers did fast comment and likes some said they where jealous that she was lucky to be dating someone as cool as Rick, but those types of comment left her blood go cold. She wanted so badly to asked for help, she couldn't both because of the chip and with Rick now managing her Instagram account. It was because of Rick control she was forced to beat of verbal and seeing contact with her close friend Kesha who Rick saw as a threat, he couldn't kill her but getting the two off speaking terms and never seeing each other was good enough for him.

Too Rick all Nicole needed in her life was himself and Rick didn't want to picture his life without Nicole regardless that he was forcing her to be with him, Rick was fully aware that Nicole would never love him naturally. The only thing that he'll respect was her being asexual, it did kill him that he couldn't be physical with Nicole. He knew that Nicole would take her own life if he forced himself on her again and was aware she a strong wile power that was strong enough to fight off the chip, despite that Nicole was the first women that he knew personally that wasn't in a sexual relationship with him and had to cope with it. Just like Nicole had to cope with Rick forcing to be in her life.