Chapter 16.

With Rick's help along with the meeseeks help Nicole had her greenhouse and vegetable garden set up in her back yard, Nicole's manager was still with her and Nicole told her that Rick was in love with her along with all the stuff he'd done for her as Rick and the Meeseeks where still making the greenhouse and the garden area.

"Hey Rick I thought Morty would be with you? What happened to him? I wanted him to watch a movie with me."

"Oh..h-he wore himself out on our adventure and wanted to take a break." That was Rick's answer to Rick as he was finishing up with the green house with some of his touches, however during the building Rick did place several small camera's around along with security alarms in case there was intruders or more of Nicole's crazed fans trying to get inside her house. He was also learning what else made Nicole happy, knowing that she liked to garden helped him. Rick ended up staying after Nicole's manager left and he offered to take Morty's place in watching the movie that they where going to watch, she didn't plan on him watching with her but she was a little scared to turn down his request and she let him take Morty's place in watching several one piece movies. Before Nicole knew it she fell asleep in the middle of the third one piece movie at around 10pm, Rick moved her so the she was sleeping on his lap and he was gently rubbing the top of her head and smiled down to her as his fingers so threw her long hair that he saw was touching the grown.

"Very soon Nicole, soon you'll be all mine." Rick then pulled out his invention that allowed him to enter other's dreams and he attention the receiver to Nicole ear and activated it, he then out the transmitter in his ear and activated it that made him enter Nicole's dream. When Rick entered her dream he found himself in a type of futuristic city that was very advanced. Another thing Rick noticed was how everything looked, instead of being normal everything looked like it was made from anime that confused Rick a little.

"Shit even in her dreams it's anime themed, but I(belch)m impressed how detailed everything is." As Rick started walking he looked around at the people walking by and how the building and machines where in very good detail.

"Even the people and technology are impressive, she pays attention to detail than I thought along with an incredible imagination. Wonder where she is?" Rick looked around for what seemed like hours he was still amazed about Nicole's imagination, there was something else Rick had noticed as he got on top of one of the tall buildings was that he was on a type of large island and seeing the open sea with different islands with different designs ahead of him along with a dock that had different type of ships.

"This place is an island? Now I'm even more curious." 

After several hours had past Nicole woke up to her alarm going off and she turned it off, she quickly stood up seeing that she was in her room on her bed, she was confused how she ended up in her room and remembered that she fell asleep during the movie. Nicole did check to see if Rick was in her room and was relieved that he wasn't along with her having her same clothes on her which was playing sweat shirt and pants, the one thing she wasn't happy to see was the tangles in her hair since it wasn't braided that pissed her off.

"He couldn't braid my hair?" Nicole said that as she got up and walked to her bathroom and looking threw his products to find her strong detangler treatment, she also needed to get ready for her filming shoot since she was getting close to finishing her movie and needed to keep the time schedule. It took Nicole twenty minutes to get all the tangles out of her hair without ripping a lot of her own hair out, when she came downstairs with a new change of sweat shirt and pants she was shocked at what she was seeing. The reveal was seeing Rick still in her house and he was actually making breakfast for himself and what appeared to be for her as well.

"Rick? What the hell are you still doing here?" Nicole questioned Rick that question with a surprised and confused look on her face, though Rick smiled when he saw her