Chapter 2.

Coming to Washington was a big change for Nicole and she made her choice, she decided to settle down in Seattle. With the aid of her realtor she found a house in a quiet neighborhood at a low price since she got a good size house for just herself, once getting to the neighborhood she did take several selfies of herself in front of her new house before the moved had shown up. Nicole didn't come alone her closest friends came with her for support and paid for tickets to go back home during her first week at her new place, her friends weren't the only ones that where with her her agent and manager was with her to help her get settled in. Nicole made sure to tell her manager about her forced arranged marriage and what the guy looked like along with his name so that she was aware of him and made sure he stayed away from her, Nicole's manager made sure to get her a good security system for her when she got all her things moved in. Nicole made sure to do her share in moving her belongings inside her new place, while she was lifting up one of boxes that had her figures in it she noticed the house that was across from her's with the garage door opened. She noticed a strange type of vehicle that reminded her of a small space ship in which it made her walk across the street and look at the ship more closer seeing that it was a space ship.

"Cool shit ain't it." Hearing that unfamiliar voice straddled Nicole that made her turn around to see a guy standing at the entrance doorway to the garage as he drank out of his flask, he was older than her and was a lot taller than her and he strike her as the mad scientist type seeing her lab coat.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to be noisy I just moved across your house and I noticed your ship I couldn't help myself." 

"Na your alright." The man said that to her as he walked past her and he continued doing some sort of science work at his work station 

"Hope you know what your getting in for, a lot of weird shit happens around here." Just before Nicole was about to speak to him she saw that someone had came in the garage, that person was a teenage girl around sixteen years old that was on her phone as soon as she looked up off her phone to notice Nicole she started freaking out a little smile fan girl smiling to Nicole

"Oh my god your Nicole Peterson, you moved here in our town?"

"I take it your a fan?" Hearing Nicole say that got the man's attention n which he turned to look at Nicole

"Your famous?"

"Grandpa Rick she's a hedge Instagram celebrity with over ten million followers for her modeling post and along with her skin care and makeup tutorials."While the girl was talking she came up to Nicole and questioned her

"Can I like take a selfie and post it?" Nicole smiled and nods her head yes before the girl took a picture of the both of them and after she posted the picture she started to introduce herself

"It's so nice to meet you I'm Summer Smith, the guy you met is my grandpa Rick." Nicole barely waved to Rick after she said his name, just when she was about to ask a few questions her manager had come in the picture and told her that she could talk to her neighbors after she finished moving. Nicole said her farewells before returning back to her house and continuing her moving, while Summer explained to Rick why she was moving from her more resent post about her parents forcing her to marry some guy and getting away from him and her fucked up parents for not accepting her for who she is. Rick felt a little sorry for Nicole and he felt like he could relate to her a little.

It took about several hours or the movers to get all of Nicole's things s inside her place and she thanked them for there help, she had planned on tipping them but they told her that they didn't need her money. It turned out there kids where fans of her's and knew why she was moving and where more than happy to help her and she was very thankful to them, before they left Nicole did a few selfies with the movers and tagged them on there Instagram. The next part of her moving was figuring out where to put everything, though Nicole wanted to paint the house the way she always wanted, she only unpacked a few things that she needed and told her friends and manager about the painting she wanted to do. Nicole and her friends went to the hardware store while her manager stayed at her place to make sure things where in check and that no one would break in, it took about a couple of hours to get the right colors of paint and all the staff that was needed to paint different rooms of the house. Having every room repainted took a lot of work and during the move Nicole discovered that the attic had a very large perfect place to put a lot of her manga's in and to help save some space for the rest of the house, thanks to the donation money she was given she used to get what she needed for her new place and with help it made things a lot more faster and affordable. Getting everything settled in and a lot of things in there new spots, Nicole, her friends and manager celebrating on there hard work along with Nicole's followers she made sure to blog about her progress about her new home and how things where turning out and how the finished result turned out. Though once the house was done her friends had to go home for there flight Nicole and her manager said there goodbyes at there airport and before they left, once they did Nicole's manager started doing her work in booked Nicole while she was getting settled in.