Chapter 18.

Once the next morning came Nicole kept her promise in calling Keisha in letting her know what time her flight took off and what time she would be arriving, during Nicole's call she was already at the movie set and in her Mima character with wearing her wig. Before Nicole ended the call she told her friend what scene she was doing after the call, that scene was Mima's final script scene for the TV show. After the phone conversation ended Nicole gave her phone to her manager and got on the movie set and looking through her script lines one last time with the actors for the scene along with the actor playing Me Mania, he did doing a lot of ahead apologies for his character's famous scene when he speaks. Nicole did start to get worried if anything would happen to him after the scene like with the other actors that did the strip club scene.

"The filming until Me Mania's scene took about four hours to film, though during that time Nicole got a text from Keisha saying that her flight was almost in Washington. Nicole asked the director for an early lunch to pick up her friend in which he agreed, he also wanted to keep things safe for Nicole so he called in a chauffeur to drive Nicole to the airport without causing too much of a scene. Nicole made sure to have the bouquet of blue roses with her, she held them close to her as the chauffeur reached the airport. There waiting at the airport's entrance was Keisha with a large suit case in hand and her phone on her and what looked like she was doing a live recording, when  she saw the car she ended her live chat and put away her phone. Once the car stopped near her the chauffeur got out of of the car and took Keisha's luggage and opened the passenger's door for her which she imminently went in and was greeting by Nicole with a bouquet of blue roses handed to her, Keisha hugged Nicole before she took the bouquet. 

"Are these from that blue rose bush that rick developed for you?"

"Yep they sure are, also the good part for your end the hotel isn't that far from the movie set. That's why I picked for you to stay at a hotel so you wouldn't wake up really super early." After Nicole said that Keisha hugged Nicole again, the drive took about a twenty minute drive. During that time Nicole told Keisha how she was writing another song for the movie at the ending credits and how she wanted to change them, Nicole showed her the lyrics to her new song.( the song being Never enough from the greatest showman) but Keisha gave her the idea of singing the song after the movie premier and Nicole loved the idea of surprising everyone.

When they got to the hotel Nicole was walking with Keisha to the check in counter and they where greeted by the staff in which they took Keisha's bag and they where brought to the room Nicole had gotten, they didn't stay long since Nicole needed to get back on the movie set and she was excited to show her friend around and to meet the actors. Getting to the movie studio Nicole introduced her friend to everyone including her manager and director since she would be seeing them often during her stay, Nicole's manager gave Keisha a special badge proving that she was allowed on the set. Keisha even got some compliments saying that she was beautiful and she was flattered, Nicole was happy seeing her friend enjoying herself. As soon as the camera's started rolling Keisha was excited to see Nicole actually acting, she knew that she was good at it. Seeing her with a lot of passion instead of using people was what moved her friend in leaving her speechless, however when the scene for Me Mania came Keisha felt the intensity from the entire room. While the director was going over with Nicole and the actor playing Me Mania about how the conflict should be done alone with what objects where needed to be thrown, Keisha noticed the actor playing Me Mania was starting to feel a little uncomfortable. She could tell him his body language that he felt like someone that was very pissed off at him was staring directly at them, Keisha did glanced around seeing if anyone stood out.   

 The second the conflict scene with Mima and Me Mania came Keisha was on the edge of her seat watching the intense acting, she was sure they needed only one take since the two where doing so well. Keisha was  watching from the camera's monitors to see the different angles from the camera's that where shooting when Nicole fell on the ground on the stage she barely started to crawl away

"SOMEBODY HELP ME!" The second after she screamed that she dodged the knife that missed her and stabbed the floor, the actor playing Me Mania pinned Nicole to the ground on her back and she aid to her

"Ha like anyone can hear you right now." Nicole started panicking as she questioned him

"Who are you? W-Why are you doing this?"

"I'm protecting my dear Mima Rin what do you think?" Nicole was confused by those words and she said to him

"Protecting? But I'm Mima Rin." The actor playing paused for a few seconds and nods his head several time

"No, No. No damn it. You didn't know I was Me Mania. Your just pretending to be Mima Rin." Right after he said that he ripped the front of Nicole's shirt in a violent way as Nicole struggled to get free from him, just when his hand was about to reach under Nicole's skirt he stopped and he started to struggle to continue.

" Aw cut."Hearing that the camera's stopped rolling and the director went up to the two

"What the hell?"

"Sorry sir, I don't know if I can go threw this part?" Hearing that Nicole signed with disappointment

"Not again, at least yawl are nice to admit it. This counts as something." While Nicole spoke she looked back at the actor that was on top of her

"We're almost done with this movie, I know you don't want to do this part." She then motioned him to come closer to her in which he placed his ear hear her as she whispered something to him that started to make him look revealed after she spoke and he said to her

"That's not as bad as what I thought, I'll try that." After he said that Nicole looked at the director and smile

"Alright I think we're ready for take two." Keisha had a good feeling on what Nicole told the actor that made her start to giggle a little, however when the ended of the scene ended the actor playing Me Mania was gone. Keisha and Nicole had a feeling Rick was behind it and Nicole ended up calling him in her dressing room after she changed her clothes to what Mima wore which was a red shirt and long tan skirt, she and leaving a message on his voice mail.

"Rick if you have the actor we need him back, he's got one more short part he needs to do near the end of the movie."