Chapter 11

Nicole was happy Rick was behaving himself when he was on set with her when she invited him, he also ended up taking Morty to some of the shoots since Morty had never been in a movie studio. It had taken around two weeks to get thirty minutes into the movie along with releasing the trailer for the movie, during the beginning of the movie like in the original Nicole sang a solo song like Mima did that lasted for several seconds. Though with her version she sang a different song( The song was this is me from the greatest showman which didn't excise in the Rick and Morty universe and Nicole had wrote it herself)

Everyone was shocked hearing Nicole sing along with her song, it ended up moving Morty to tears since it had spoken to him, he wasn't the only one that was moved by Nicole's song President Morty was moved by the lyrics and it brought back the memories he wanted to forget. He ended up leaving and returning back to the citadel and confined himself in his quarters, he ended up frustrated that Nicole had made him remember and he tried staying strong in holding back the tears he was fighting. As that has happened back at the movie studio the producers and her manger where very impressed my Nicole and her song, they ended up wanting her to sing the full song for the ending credits of the movie in which she agreed too. Her manager also asked her of she wanted to be a singer and she declined that offer, saying she was happy in the position she was in. Morty ended up going to her in tears and ended up hugging her saying how moved he was by her song, Rick didn't like seeing Morty hugging Nicole and he ended up pulled Morty off Nicole almost forcefully. Just as he did that her manager dragged Nicole to the recording studio that was next to the movie set for make the recording of her song fully so to get it out of the way, while she was in the recording studio they continued filming the scenes where Nicole wasn't in. When Morty was about to talk to Rick he noticed that he wasn't with him which confused him. At the recording studio Nicole went over what notes go with the song along with wanting back up singers in certain parts of the song, though Rick had provided the right type of backup singers she wanted. She wasn't surprised seeing Rick there at the studio, Rick had provided a type of alien interment that projected the perfect type of sound with thought. He even gave Nicole the device she needed to control it which was a type of head band, once she had turned on the device the recording producer started recording her.

"How was that?" Nicole said that just after she deactivated the device and taking off her headphones and her manager said to her

"It was perfect Nicole, you did fantastic." When she heard that Nicole smiled and took the device before leaving the recording room and handing it back to Rick

"Thanks for letting me borrow this Rick, you really helped a lot."

" Can't wa(belch)it to hear it again when your movie comes out." Rick said that taking back the device and smiling to Nicole, though getting back to the studio Nicole looked over the script for seeing the next scene and they worried her since it was the same rape scene Mima had to do, her manager was worried about her.

"Nicole are you sure you want to do this scene? This is something beginning actress don't really do?" Nicole's manager had ask Nicole that with a worried look on her face, not that far from that Rick was watching the two of them he noticed the concerned look in Nicole's manager as she was talking to her about something but couldn't make out what they where talking about because of the noise, Morty then told Rick that they needed to get going back home but Rick completely ignored him like he didn't know Morty was standing right in front of him. Rick ended up talking to one of the actors that Nicole acted with and that actress was the women that was playing Rumi