Chapter 30( final chapter)

Story will continue with a different chapter name it felt like ending it on 30 seemed right sory for the short chapter.

(another shout out for the support in this story and thank you for all the likes and views I'm happy people are enjoying my story telling. If anyone has any idea for the next story after this chapter fill free to tell me your idea.)

" Rick C-137 was still escorting Nicole out of the building while she was still restrained, Nicole had an off feeling about the Nicole that was taking her to the so called confident cells."

"That was quite a scene you did, practically ripped the little shits face off." Nicole noticed that he was amused saying that and she noticed that he was reaching in his pocket for something

"For that you deserve a little reward." Nicole's eyes widened when Rick pulled out the serum that she needed and he continued talking to her

"Can't give this to ya now, you know that." After he said that he put the serum back in his pocket before the other Rick's saw anything when they left the building and walking to one of the hover cars, The moment Rick had put his arm around her shoulder something felt very off and very familiar at the instant.  Nicole knew which Rick it was and he became aware that she knew, before she screaming Rick had shoved her in the back set of the car and seats had restrained her along with him stuffing her mouth with a rag before he drove off in the vehicle. 

" It wasn't easy getting this far Nicole. Y-You know it's worth it." Nicole kept struggling to get free and ignoring Rick completely, he just smiled as he saw her struggling back the rear view mirror 

"Nothing to be worried about baby, this will be over soon." Hearing that made Nicole stop struggling and he looked back at Rick from the mirror he was looking threw with a questionable look on her face, he just said three words to her

"Oh you'll see." Nicole was worried and scared about what he was planning on doing, Rick had driver further away from that capital of the Citadel to more of the outskirts where it was quite most of the time. The second Rick got out of the driver's seat and got out what looked like the  same device the President Morty had Nicole started freaking out more the second Rick had opened the back passenger's door, she was about to kick Rick with both of her feet he had pounced on top of her and grabbed her free hand that had managed to break free from her bounded prison. Rick had quickly pieced the palm of hand with the device he had Nicole screamed in pain the second the microchip stabbed and went deep in her skin, Rick pulled the device off her hand once the microchip was in her, Rick did inject the serum in Nicole's neck that had intently turned her back into her twenty three year old body along with him breaking her out of her binds and pulled the rag out of her mouth. Nicole imminently spit at Rick's face when he removed the rag.

"Get bent you sick fuck."

"Call me what you want, it doesn't change anything....it up for me." Without of Nicole's control her body sat up and that made her very worried, another thing that worried her was when her got back her body the clothes she was wearing tore due to her growth. Nicole covered herself mostly hiding her chest as her face started turning red from embarrassment, Rick chuckled at that took off his jacket and placed it around Nicole's shoulders. He kissed her forehead and smiled as he spoke to her as he pulled her out of the car and held his arm around her waist while his other handheld his portal gun

"Be my good girl and behave." Nicole suddenly couldn't swear at Rick as he had walked with her to the portal, from the other side Nicole was shocked to see they winded up back at her place. Rick had told her that they where in her dimension. The thing the horrified her was what he had done, Rick told her how he erased the memories of her disappearing along with any evidence and proof. Instead he created the story ab out the two of them dating and him faking a video of her claiming and realizing that she was Grayasexual and Grayromantic instead of being asexual and aromantic and her dating Rick, Nicole wanted to shout and yell at Rick for lying to everyone and making her a lair to her followers. The chip that was in her hand prevented her from doing it, Nicole was filled with so much anger for him, Rick caught on with her and told her to calm down in which she did. Nicole couldn't help but start tearing up now that her actions where in Rick's complete control, Rick even ordered her to keep her mouth shut about the microchip along with blackmailing her about hurting her friend Keisha. Rick didn't care that he was controlling Nicole and that she would never love him, he alone wanted Nicole all to himself and what's what he got.