Chapter 9.

Nicole still couldn't believe that she agreed on a date with Rick, but she kept telling herself that it as all for him to back off more of her and give her some piece. Getting back to the America Rick told her that he wanted to take her out on Valentine's day which was four weeks away, Nicole thought he wanted to date her right away. But Rick wanted to make a good impression since he knew that she never really did anything special on a holiday that was for romance, during the first three weeks Nicole went about her life like normal and still went one some adventure with Rick and his grandson but not as much like she used too. Thanks to all the acting classes Nicole went too she was able to star in several cosmetic and shampoo commercials, including guest staring in a Criminal Mind's episode. Now that Nicole was in acting she wanted to star in her own Movie and she knew what she wanted to do, that was doing a remake and live action of her most favorite anime movie Perfect Blue. Her manager had to call and set up a meeting with the producers of the movie, once a meeting was set up Nicole told them about the movie idea she had in her head with an American version about how the remake should make and look in the 20th century now the technology had gotten advanced since the movie. The producers and her manager where surprised in how much thought Nicole was putting in the remake live action movie, the more she talked the more the producers, her manager along with the crew members that worked at Nicole's agency where listening to her in intense interest and hearing her. They weren't the only wants that where listening Rick had put the came camera's at Nicole's agency and was listening to her as well, he had planned on taking Nicole after there valentine's date but seeing her how serious she was about the movie and how badly she wanted it. He had to postpone his plan for a little while and wait, he wanted to see Nicole's first movie and too see her be a star the way she wanted.    

During that same day Nicole did her share in making the movie script and naming it " Perfect Blue The Identities" Nicole talk with the original script writer for hours with them shooting idea and the characters for the movie, the agency was honored and happy that the original producers and cast wanted to take part in the movie remake. Nicole was fan girl seeing the original voice from both Japanese and English voice actors wanted to see the progress of the remake movie, thanks to all the idea's Nicole already had writing down the entire movie script took about three days to make an hour and forty five minute movie. They had everything down from the characters to there background, the next thing was finding the right actors and actresses for the parts that where needed. 

Though when Valentines Day came so did Nicole's date with Rick, she wasn't really looking forward to it but had to do it. Rick had called Nicole and told her what time he would pick her up, as for her she didn't really feel like over dressing

Just as she finished putting on her makeup she heard her door bell go off and went to see, to her surprised she saw Rick wearing a suit and he still had his lab coat on him which was something she wasn't used to seeing

Just as she finished putting on her makeup she heard her door bell go off and went to see, to her surprised she saw Rick wearing a suit and he still had his lab coat on him which was something she wasn't used to seeing. Along with that he was holding a large bouquet of red roses 

"Here y(belch)you go Nicole, you look beautiful" Nicole took the rose as she spoke to him 

"Thanks Rick, I'm surprised to see you wearing that." After she said that she went back inside and placed the bouquet in a vase with water before she went out and locked her house, Rick took her on a ride in his ship which he took her off planet for there date. Nicole was so used to having Morty with them to her it felt a little weird, Rick ended up taking her to a new planet she hadn't been to yet. Nicole was surprised how everything looked the planet had a similar appearance to Earth but life and people on it where different, Rick explained to her that the planet they where on was one of the romantic planets to be on for couple or for people looking for love or for just getting laid. He never took Morty cause he didn't need too, Rick also told Nicole that he reserved a whole area for the two of them. Nicole didn't think much of it at first but when she saw that he reserved an area that was the size of a two football fields it shocked her, one thing that really impressed Nicole was all the thought and trouble Rick was putting himself threw for her.