Chapter 3.

Both Morty and Summer loved there stay at Nicole's and spending time with her, they even asked her for advice on how to get popular and wanted to hear more about how her hobbies made her the way she was. Nicole was more than happy to tell them her story with it starting her her realizing that she was asexual, not to Nicole's surprise Morty didn't know what that was and told her hat he thought of it. Nicole did laugh a little and she corrected him in a nice way that he wasn't used too, she was clear in her words so both him and his got the whole picture. She told them that she was interested in a relationship, but it was more like a close friendship than anything physical. She's aware not a lot of people where into the sort of thing, Nicole told them about her friends and what a lot of them where similar to her. Some where pansexual from both genders and some where either gay or lesbian and of course straight, Morty wanted a little more details from her about her friends and Nicole skipped that. When she explain her story on how she discovered that she was also an aromatic the two kids where on the edge of there seats hearing all the things her family forced her to do an not accepting what she identified herself as, Summer was more shocked hearing how her parents and siblings forced her to go on dates and planning on HELPING her find the right person during her high school life. The only ones that where supportive of her where her friends and followers, they knew she couldn't love someone romantically since she didn't have that feel and she mention that one of cousins was the same as her. Nicole told them how supportive her Japanese relatives where too her and not like her parents that wanted her to get married and have kids as soon as possible like her older brother and sister, before she continued she noticed the time and told them to get to bed since they had school in the morning. Summer and Morty told her night when they headed to there room Nicole turned on her security system more turning off her lights and heading to her own room and turning in, before actually sleeping she made sure to pick out what type of cosplay to picked. She ended up picking Misa Amane's black dress from the Death Note series, Nicole made sure to get out the sexy black tights that went with the dress and the black boots that went with the dress. She also made sure to wear short leggings under the dress and sure to have it out once she woke up in the morning.

Nicole had set her alarm around four in the morning to get herself ready, she wanted to wear Misa's makeup so she also posted a tutorial on how to wearing Misa Amane's makeup and hair style video. The video itself took fifteen minutes to complete, Nicole thanked the people that was watching the live stream before she signed off. The next thing she did was getting on her cosplay the entire process was a good ten minutes and another ten since she had to do a lot of selfie pictures of herself and posting them on her social medias, once she was done with all her post she went down stairs and started making breakfast. Because of her love of anime she wanted to make Summer and Morty a different type of lunch for them along with a different breakfast, once six 'o clock came Nicole had already finished making breakfast and setting the table for the three of them.

"Alexa turn on the alarm of the guest rooms saying breakfast is ready and make the alarm loud." Her saying that activated her alexa device activated and did what she asked her to do and Nicole heard the kids grown and saying to turn off the alarm, Nicole laughed at that

"Thank you Alexa."

"Your welcome Nicole, would you like to hear your message from your manager?" Hearing her alexa said that Nicole replied to her as she sat down in her chair

"Yes please go right ahead." When she said that her alexa reed her message

"Nicole I booked you with a modeling for a victoria secrets company that's in town, I know what you said about not wanted to be a sex icon like those models. Give it on shot and if you don't like it I have another modeling job for you to check out. We'll be there tomorrow." Nicole signed after hearing the message and she spoke to her Alexa