Chapter 21.

During the days of Keisha's stay the two just mostly watched yaoi anime's, they even did several reviews on Nicole's YouTube channel on different anime series and on going manga's they loved, Nicole even did a shout out on instagram and twitter about the reminder of her movie date and to buy tickets for the opening day along with the contest announcement for those going to on opening day. Nicole's views only commented more on them buying tickets, though as Nicole was blogging Keisha found it a little strange that Rick hadn't tried to see her friend. She thought it was because she was there and he didn't want to be remotely near her. Keisha still wasn't aware of the secret cameras that were in her friends home, Rick was watching them from his monitors from his lab he was very disturbed from the yaoi. He also didn't believe Nicole was into it like watching the yuri series he saw her watching, though the thing that surprised him was hearing that Nicole had planned different type of situations when she was kidnapped and had on planned when Rick took her. Rick smiled and was curious to see how far and how good of a strategist she was, he also couldn't wait for her friend to leave. 

On the day Keisha had to leave Nicole drover her to the airport Nicole didn't mind the people recognized her, she was only there for her friend. Nicole did stand out wearing a gothic lolita dress

Nicole did help Keisha with her luggage and at the same time Keisha helped protect her friend on her way to her flight, it two them around twenty minutes to get to Keisha's terminal the airport staff was a little shocked seeing Nicole and she did ...

Nicole did help Keisha with her luggage and at the same time Keisha helped protect her friend on her way to her flight, it two them around twenty minutes to get to Keisha's terminal the airport staff was a little shocked seeing Nicole and she did ask to be escorted out of the building after her friend's flight leaves in which they promised her they would. Keisha did do live blog about her leaving Washington and Nicole was in the blog with her, her blog didn't long long Nicole did take a few pictures on her social media sites with Nicole saying that Keisha was leaving and heading back home.  

After Keisha's plane left a lot of people from inside the airport wanted to talk with Nicole and take pictures with her as security was protecting her as she was heading back to the exit/entrance. With everything going around her Nicole made it out within over thirty minutes, she parked pretty close to the entrance so she didn't have any trouble getting to her car and taking off. But getting back home she was greeted by Rick that was in her living room pouring himself a glass of one of her beer from her bar.

"You better not had opened my expensive bottles again Rick?" Before Rick answered her he drank the glass in one shot and he then belched

"Don't worry I didn't."

"What the hell are you doing here anyway?" Nicole asked Rick that question as she put her purse down on her kitchen table and she got her answer

"I was hoping, w-we could hang out?" Hearing Rick say that made Nicole turn around only to be a little startled seeing Rick was right in front of her as he asked him

"You couldn't say that earlier? Today is my last free day I gotta do modeling tomorrow afternoon." Rick barely looked pissed when Nicole asked him that question but he calmed himself down