Chapter 12

The producer of the movie insisted Nicole to take a couple of days off, she didn't want to complain so she did it. On that same day she received a lot of bouquets of flowers that where delivered to her house, a lot of them where apologies cards and others where showing support. Not only did she get flowers she also got gift boxes , one of the gifts stood out to her was a bouquet of the most beautiful blue roses she'd ever seen along with a card it came with.

"Are these real blue roses?" Upon asking herself that she picked up the card and started reading it

"If you wondering these roses are real, it took a lot of work in developing these roses into the perfect shade of blue that I knew you would love. If you want to grow your own you know where to find me. 

                                      Love your man Rick."

After reading the letter Nicole quickly went over to the Smith house and seeing Rick at his desk and he looked over to see Nicole, she told him that she reed his letter about and how he would get her to grow her own blue rose bush. Nicole was so happy that she hugged Rick and started tearing up with happiness that stunned Rick.

"Whoa, w-what's with the tears?" As Nicole answered him she whipped away her own tears and smile

"Rick you have no idea how happy you've made me. I've always dreamed of making my own blue roses, your making it happen. I've always loved blue roses even as a kid that and black roses but finding real ones was impossible, even scientist have a hard time developing them."

"Well the(belch)re's not scientist like me baby girl." Rick said that as he wrapped her arm around Nicole's shoulder in which she didn't mind, he then showed her the rose brush that had the blue roses in which seeing them made Nicole so happy and speechless. She invited Rick to her place and he helped Nicole plant the roses in her back yard, Rick wasn't much of a gardener but he was happy to help Nicole. He managed to make two blue rose bushes once they where both planted Nicole hugged Rick again and he held her back and even went as far as kissing her on the top of her head and combing her fingers in her long hair, Nicole was aware of what he was doing and let it happened since he gave her the one thing she always wanted.

During that same day she was scrolling threw Facebook and looking at the lolita community from her home town and noticed an event that caught her attention that was happening that day, she ended up talking to Rick about taking her to her home town and maybe meeting her friends he hadn't meet her lolita friends. He said he would take her back to her home town and he was curious about what other type of people she liked hanging around and could learn from them, it took Nicole around an hour for her to get ready she noticed the group leader saying that she would be there in which shocked her on the invite page along with the others that where going to the event. What Nicole ended up was she  put her hair up in cute buns and wearing her lolita makeup that went with her coord, she did make sure to bring her macaroon that the other Rick's had made for since she was in contact with her Rick.