Chapter 19

Everything was relieved that the actor playing Me Mania had shown up, he didn't remember what had happened to him nor where he had been. It raised a few eyebrows but it brushed off pretty quick, Nicole had to get ready for the final important scene.Keisha was on the edge of her seat watching the monitor and seeing her friend play the role so good, before the main fighting Nicole had to switch outfits to the imposer Mima's red dress and had to work with the special effects crew with having her at two places in the same scene. Before the main conflict started the film crew was done for the day and everyone was excited for the next day, after Nicole got out of her costume and wearing her regular clothes. Instead of normal clothes Nicole went with wearing Lolita in which was her favorite set, the Your Highness ~The Oath Of The Judge series

 Instead of normal clothes Nicole went with wearing Lolita in which was her favorite set, the Your Highness ~The Oath Of The Judge series

Nicole did gothic makeup with the took and she had her friend Keisha do her hair in a french braid. Nicole did ask her friend if she was up doing a little grocery shopping with her in the Asian part of town where she does her grocery shopping and she was on board with it, Keisha also wanted to protect her friend as much as possible. Nicole's manager was kind enough to drive the two over to where they needed to go, however once they got in the Asian part of town they weren't aware they where being followed. That stalker was Rick, he was curious on where she did her shopping since he knew that she didn't go to the grocery store that his daughter goes too, he'd didn't think there was an Asian part of town. It turned out Nicole goes out of town to do her grocery shopping  to the next town over to do her shopping.

Rick was a little surprised seeing how popular Nicole was in the Asian part of town more so than normal in the town she lived in with him, Nicole spoke in Japanese to those that where Japaneses and her friend Keisha spoke Korean in thanking the people that told her that she was beautiful. Rick was founding more information he needed, he also wanted to create creators in Nicole's world a lot like froopycharacters to be harmless but at the same time not to bore Nicole too much. Seeing the characteristics of the people around her helped him get what he needed, once he got what he needed he returned home down to his lab under the garage in started developing the creators that took him most of the day to do. His family didn't really see him that day only that they knew he was working on something and demanded not to be disturbed for any reason, Summer started to get a little curious and did a little investigating she had a feeling that she would get some answers to Rick's behavior in his room. Morty wanted to help her since he was starting to get worried about Rick and he wanted some answers as well.

The kids got there answers when they entered Rick's room and closing the door behind them, they saw the same thing Nicole saw when she first entered his room.

"Holy shit."Summer spoke that out loud as she picked up one of the Victoria Secret catalogs Nicole modeled for while Mort looked at the rest of the magazine covers and seeing that the pages where ripped out of the magazine's they where in and just

"T-These are all of Nicole. W-Why does Rick have these?" Morty asked his sister that with a worried look on his face as she looked at her, Summer then walked over to the closet and opened it, the second she did she was completely shocked and scared at the same time

"Oh fuck." With that said Mort quickly went over to Summer and having the same expression on his face seeing the inside of Rick's closet revealing an obsessive man seeing the hundreds of picture of Nicole, what scared Morty the most was seeing the picture of him crossed out in some pictures leaving just Nicole and Rick in them.

"Oh shit grandpa Rick has a very bad obsession with Nicole." Summer said that after she found her words and her brother questioned her

"W-W- What are we going to do?"        

"We gotta worn Nicole that's what we're going to do." The was the answer Summer gave her brother, while that was going on Nicole's manager dropped of Nicole and Keisha at the hotel while she went back to Nicole's place. Something surprised the girls when they returned to there room, they found a bouquet of black roses with a card next to it on the dresser next to the TV.

       " I have found to be, that love is not as cruel as people make it out to be. 

                               That although painful, it is worthwhile to have love. You maybe have those feelings but I do for you, overwhelming my thoughts in making me feel. Your one of a kind and no other like you, I do hope  that our first meeting will be someone neither of my will forget.

                                                         With love, the President of the Citadel" 

  Both Nicole and Keisha looked at each other after Nicole reed the card out, but just as Keisha was about to speak Nicole's phone started ringing and saw that Morty was calling her and she put her phone on speaker after answering the call

"Hey Morty what's up?"

"Nikki it's Summer me and my brother found something in Rick's room you need to know." Before Summer continued Nicole interrupted her

"I already know Rick is very obsessed with me to a very creepy level."

"W-what you already k-knew?" Hearing Morty's voice ask that she answered him

"Yeah not long after I meet him he started making unwanted sexual advances towards me, he even proposed to me on that Valentine's days I had to go on to get him off my back a little. And I do mean literally." right after she said that Keisha has spoke out when she stood near Nicole 

"You two listen very carefully we know fully well on Ricks actions the more important thing you two need to do is not confront him about it. It'll put yawl in danger, both me and  Nicole's manager are aware of Rick. Neither of you try anything we all know what your grandpa is capable of."

"Morty, Summer please promise me you won't confront Rick just yet." Nicole said that and from the kids end they could tell that she was serious about it they both promised not to go to Rick,Summer ended the call and gave Morty back his phone.

"W-What do we do know?" Just before his sister answered him they both heard what a lazer gun go off and summer was on the ground out cold that make Morty freak out and the second he turned at the front door's entrance he saw Rick and he then fired the mind eraser gun at Morty in which made him pass out on the ground as well, when Rick entered his room he put the mind eraser gun in his lab coat pocket.

"You two ain't gonna remember shit about this is what your going to do." Rick dragged both of his grandkids down to his lab to have there memories erased when they had entered his room and called Nicole about what they had found, he didn't want to anything to his grand kids too intense and just went with the mind whipping to be on the safe side.