Chapter 7

Rick still couldn't believe what was happening to him normally he didn't give a shit about a lot of things but he really felt something special for Nicole even though she would never feel the same way he felt for her, he wasn't the type to give up on something he was too determined to get even if he had to force it out of Nicole. He that he knew that there was a violent side of Nicole he had to come up with a chemical that would calm her down once he had her, he also came up with another idea he remembered how he created froopyland for Beth when she was a kid and that gave him the perfect idea on where to keep Nicole once he had her. When Nicole was asleep at night Rick came in her room and took a few blood samples from her and he made sure to take her blood in spots she wouldn't notice when she woke up, once Rick got all the blood samples he needed he started working and trying the develop the right chemical that would work on Nicole. He spent half of his time on it and the other half was going on adventures with Morty like he normally did, Nicole would go on and off on the adventures in fitting in her busy schedule. Even since Nicole had made the charts she started getting booked in TV adds and commercials her manager wanted to get her into acting as well as modeling, her manager booked her in acting classes to help her in her new acting career. Though Rick did come to some of her acting classes the way he always did with his portal gun after he went on an adventure with Morty in bringing her back something from the adventure, however after another month came around and when Rick visited Nicole at her acting classes he saw that she wasn't there. He found out from one of her classmate that Nicole had a family emergency and went to her home at and wouldn't be back for a week, once Nicole arrived in her home state she went to her town's hospital where the rest of her father's family was in the waiting room. She had a call from her brother about there grandmother being sent to the hospital wasn't looking so good, of course Nicole started crying and her dad was comforting his crying daughter and she was hugging him. 

Within three hours Nicole's grandmother died and everyone grieved, mostly her grand aunt her younger sister and her child's that was Nicole's father her aunt and two uncles. Nicole, her brother and her two younger cousins that she was close with comforted one another at the loss of their grandmother. Nicole ended up doing a blog in the lose of her grandmother and wanted her family members to join in on the video in saying there thoughts and emotions in which they did, a lot of Nicoles fans and followers showed there support and condolences in their lose. Nicole also called her manger telling her that she needed two weeks off for helping with the funeral cost and she was understanding about what Nicole was going through, after mostly of her family members left she stayed with her dad and her aunt and uncles her older cousins,brother and there grandmother's sister about the cost and set up for the funeral. Nicole's great aunt wanted the funeral to be in japan in which everyone agreed for a traditional Japanese funeral, with Nicole's connects he was able to get a hold of some people that was more than willing to help with the funeral. Nicole even planned on her entire family going to Japan for the funeral and had everyone's plane tickets covered, that surprised them including her brother from the fact that she was able to afford it.

During the preparations of the funeral, Nicole's family did congratulate her on getting on the charts as one of the most beautiful women on the planet and her siblings where so proud of how success she had became. Nicole was still pissed off at her parents and she even scolded her father about it, thankfully her siblings spoke to them about it not long after she told them and her father came to terms and finally accepted Nicole as an asexual. Though her mother wasn't so easy to talk too about it, she still didn't want to accept that Nicole would never get married or even in a romantic relationship like her older siblings or even have grandchildren from her. Nicole was happy that she was smart enough to not show her face when Nicole was around, since her parents are divorced she stayed at her dad's for a few days while things for the funeral where going underway. During those few days Nicole spend some time with friends that where still living in her town and in hanging out at there favorite places in the Asian part of city, a lot of people recognized Nicole and asked her for either and autograph or a picture. Nicole's friends made sure no one went to far with her and protected her from the over the top fans, however when Nicole decided to visit her brother and his family she was shocked to see her brother talking with Rick and Morty was with her nieces and also Summer was talking with her Sister in law about her tattoo's that she had and telling Summer that she was best tattoo artiest in the county and how much she get booked.

"Rick, Morty, Summer what the hell are you three doing here at my brother's place?" Nicole said that out loud to them the first one to speak was Summer

"Hey Nicole you didn't tell us you had such a bad ass sister in law, she's go t the best tattoo's I've ever seen."

"Yeah and your niece's are r-really nice." Having Morty say that made Nicole two nieces giggle and barely nudged his shoulders Right after he said that Nicole's brother spoke to her

"Rick wanted to stop by and share his condolences to us and he just told me that he helped you get out of that engagement with that guy." While her brother was talking he looked back at Rick

"Anyone that goes that far for my little sister is a good friend of our family." Instead of speaking at first Rick did his normal belch 

"Great to know, you got any booze here?"

"Mom and dad don't drink, we keep alcohol out of the house as much as possible." My brother oldest that was six years old said that to Rick and hearing that Rick looked at Nicole

"Your older brother doesn't drink much and either do you a-and yet you have your own bar at your place."

"It's mostly for show or when I have guest over that do drink, it's also an emergency if our sister every stops by for her unannounced visits she likes doing." The second after she said that Nicole's second  niece who was five spoke out while holding Morty's hand

"I  don't really like talking to aunt Jenny she won't stop talking." Nicole was relieved to hear that and she said out loud

"Finally I'm not the only one that said it out loud." Before she lost her train of thought she looked over to Rick

"Rick you mind of I speak with you? Please." Rick agreed with her and he used his portal gun to get to another privet location which was back of the house in woodsy area once they went out the portal and it close Nicole ended up kicked Rick in his nuts and he feel on his knees in pain

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY TO DEXTER!" Nicole shouted that at him with a lot of anger and she wasn't used to yelling or using that type of tone with anyone not to mention physical force, Nicole did something else she never did and that was punching someone across there face.

"Oh shit, your pretty strong for someone that's never lifted a finger."Nicole quickly picked up a good sized branch and she pointed it at him before he even got up and the end of the stick was directly in front of his face and Nicole was close enough to give him a good swing if she wanted too and Rick could feel her anger and yet he saw that her eyes where focused 

"Start talking." Rick calmed himself down and sat on the ground as he started talking

"Alright look....." He interrupted himself when he belched

"I wanted to see if you where tell the truth, I thought I had fucked up issues with my daughter's family. Your brother ended up telling me the same story you told me, I didn't tell him how messed up you where because of him. Not often I heard a younger sibling locking themselves in there room to avoid there older brother haft there lives. And throwing away there own qualities as person." Hearing that from Rick started to make Nicole a little upset to the point where she put down the stick and let it drop on the ground

"You and I are a lot more a like than....(belch)-you think?" Him saying that got her attention back to him as he stood up off the ground and looking directly at Nicole

"Unlike me it takes a lot to anger you, I can say all the horrible shit I want to you or anyone else you care about and it won't faze you like how it would do for regular people. Your more stable than me and you know that means a lot coming from me, Nicole....." Before he continued Nicole interrupted him

"I think I know what your going to say next Rick,if we're a like than you know it wont be so easy for me to really open up to someone. But if your planning on trying to make me happy it won't work, I've been unhappy with myself for most of my life. I encourage you to try though your not the first."