Chapter 22.

"Sorry sir looks like C-137 got to her first." One of the Rick's said that to there President that didn't look happy hearing that not long after returning to the Citadel

"Then start searching, C-137 wouldn't hid her in his own dimension." Right after he gave the order to the Rick he was talking to he left that now the President spoke to the Rick that had driven the limbo for Nicole and her friends

"Now tell me more about this scenario M.D.Y." 

Though  that was happening Nicole started coming too with a hang over, her head was hurting as she stood up and holding both sides of her head.

"Damn I think I did drink too much?" When she opened her eyes she was completely speechless, she wasn't in her own room like she thought she was, instead she was in a completely different room all together. From the way everything looked it had a royalty Japaneses theme to the room, including the bed she was on.

"Where am I?" Nicole thought that to herself as she got off the bed she was on and quickly noticed that she was still wearing her dress from the premier night, she was relieved that she had her purse and all of her belonging in it. Just when she was about to start processing what was happening the doors suddenly swung open, the one that had opened it was Rick instead of wearing his dress clothes from the other night he was back to wearing his normal attire.

"R-Rick? What the hell is going on? Where am I?" Rick didn't answer her right away, instead he walked up to her and held both of her hand with his as he smiled down to her

" You like? I made this world for ya. To live in." Nicole looked completely confused with him saying that too her

"Ah.....Wha?" As Rick was talking he he released one of his hand from Nicole's and placed his free hand on Nicole's waist barely pulling her close to him

"Those damn idiots from the Citadel wanted to get to you too, it w-was a race to see who would be first. There new so called President wanted you the same way I do." Right after he said that he kissed Nicole on top of her head that made her look up at him smiling lovingly down at her

"R-Rick you know I can't love people in a romantic way."

"And you know I don't give a shit about that." Those words surprised Nicole in which she knew he would say to her, she was sure the Rick didn't know that she loved listening to Yandere stories on YouTube for her own entertainment, what he was doing was like in one of her stories. The only difference she was in it, she was also away of not angering Rick at the state he was now in, she needed to play along for a certain amount of days before escaping. But hearing about the Citadel and how there president wanted her, she needed to be smarter.

"Um...Rick what did you mean by making a world?" Right after she asked that question Rick explained how when his daughter was little he had created her own world and named it froopyland, which inspired him to created a world for Nicole. As he was talking he had walked out of Nicole's room and showed her around what looked to be a large Japanese styled palace from her anime series that had the palaces and castles that she loved, Nicole was very impressed Rick put a lot of detail and hard work. Another thing he pointed out to her was the creators he made for her world, like in his daughter's world they where designed to be harmless but at the same time showed more intelligence than froopyland creatures. He also knew how smart Nicole was and made sure to designed them to not help her leave the world or betray Rick, he told Nicole that the creatures where the smaller and more helpless versions of her favorite anime characters and animal species. Not only that transformers characters as well since he didn't want to leave them out of Nicole's world, Rick made sure to tell her that she was the main ruler of the world since it was made for her.