Part 5: The Files

Just a second after Tubbo finally fell asleep in Wilbur's car, they arrived at his place. Tubbo groggily woke up as Tommy got their suitcase from the trunk.

"Well boys," Wilbur led them down a stone path, dotted with little blue flowers. "Welcome to L'Manburg!"

"L'Manburg?" Tubbo saw in the distance a wired fence, and inside was a van, a small wooden house, and a river. "This isn't a cult, is it?"

"No, don't worry," Wilbur explained. "I just come here to think sometimes, but I usually just stay at the office. I have some files I want to show you two..."

Wilbur stepped into the van, with Tubbo and Tommy hesitantly came in behind. "Here are all the files we have on the Dream Team!"

Tommy took the files from Wilbur and Tubbo's jaw dropped at all the small text on each file. He couldn't make out most of it, but Tommy read it out loud for him.

"Sapnap, power: fire knives and slight heat manipulation. Hunter for the Dream Team.

George, power: hypnosis. Can put people to sleep and make them tell the truth. Hunter for the Dream Team.

Bad Boy Halo (Bad), power: shadow manipulation and shadow teleportation. Hunter for the Dream Team

Ant Frost (Ant), power: shapeshifter (cat), also skilled with potions. Hunter for the Dream Team

Dream, power unknown. Leader of the Dream Team."

"That's really useful!" Tubbo exclaimed excitedly. "You can use their powers now!"

"Still can't use Dream's though," Tommy handed the papers back to Wilbur. "Does anyone else live out here?"

"Hm... Just me, Fundy, and Eret," Wilbur thought for a moment. "Niki also stops by sometimes-"

"What the fuck!?" Tommy ran over to a door to the other half of the van. "Are those fucking brewing stands? I thought the Dream Team was the only ones with access to those!"

"Yeah," Wilbur peeked outside the window nervously. "That's what the Dream Team thinks too. But let me put that new guy's name in, Punz was it?"

"Yeah," Tubbo shivered. "I don't really know what his power was, but it made it so I couldn't move."

"Interesting," Wilbur wrote down some things in his note book. "I'll have Phil take a look at this later. You two can stay in the house i guess, I can sleep in the van tonight."

Tubbo and Tommy jumped out if the van and walked over to the wooden house. It looked like a typical cabin in the woods, but much more run down and small. Tubbo wouldn't be surprised if it was an old tool shed.

"This is so weird," Tubbo stated the obvious. "Did you know that this was just out here?"

"No, but I don't care," Tommy yawned. Tubbo was also very tired. "Lets try and sleep."

"Do you think you can copy George's power from this far away?" Tubbo thought. "Maybe since you just learned more about it-"

"Sorry, Big T," Tommy didn't bother unpacking, and instead used the suitcase as a pillow. "That would take so much energy right now..."

Tubbo looked over and saw Tommy had fell asleep mid sentence.

Tubbo was also sleepy from the car ride, but he desperately wanted to know more about everything that had happened. He summoned a little energy into his hand for light and snuck out of the shed.

Even though the car ride there felt like an eternity, Tubbo found his way back into the city very quick. It looked like the sun might rise in an hour or two, so he decided to wander around until he saw something.