Part 23: The Quarrel

(And we're back. There s blood in this chapter.)

Tommy heard laughing and he knew he had lost. He looked outside the van to see Dream shove Tubbo through the doorway and he was holding one green and one purple striped disc.

"Idiots!" Dream laughed. Even though he had the discs, he was still holding Tubbo at crossbow point. "You've just let me take back the only thing you had that gave you power!"

Tommy's mind was racing. He had a plan before, but he couldn't remember because he was focussed on finding the discs before Dream. Tommy was really bad in these situations. Dream took out his phone and made a call.

"Eret?" Dream asked. "Get over to L'Manburg. You can deal with the injuries later. Wake up Punz too, I know he's passed out. Get Bad and Ant if you can."

Dream pushed Tubbo to the ground and Tommy ran over. Tubbo's arrow wound looked pretty nasty, so Tommy went to the van to get medical supplies.

Inside the van, he looked at the potions. There was swiftness, regeneration, and splash blindness. He could drink the swiftness to fight, give Tubbo the regeneration, and splash Dream with the blindness. Perfect. He got the bandages and left.

Tommy hid the potions in his pockets and went outside to take care of Tubbo. Tommy sat him down in one of the fold up chairs to wrap up his shoulder. Dream sat down in another chair on the opposite side of the fire place. He was glaring at Tubbo, so it was safe to say Dream was only reading Tubbo's mind right now.

The wound on Tubbo's shoulder looked like it went all the way through, poking holes in both sides of his shirt and chest. The dried up blood turned Tubbo's green button up into a muddy brown.

"Is that good?" Tommy asked.

"Better than nothing." Tubbo shrugged, then winced at the pain.

"That wasn't the question if it was better, is it good?" Tommy, deciding it wasn't good, kept on wrapping Tubbo's shoulder in bandages. He hadn't forgotten that look of nothingness on Tubbo's face when Dream said he was going to kill him. "How about now?"

Tubbo shrugged, without flinching. Good.

A few minutes later Eret and Punz showed up in a car. It was a different car than the one Wilbur, Techno, and Ranboo were being kept in, so maybe they escaped. Dream did say that Punz got knocked out. What a loser. Bad and Ant got out of the back seat, looking slightly beaten up.

"Dream," Punz got out of the passengers seat. Tommy thought he looked a bit out of it. "Did you get the discs?"

"Indeed," Dream held up the discs. Punz, Eret, and Ant all admired the discs as Bad messaged someone on his phone. Tommy didn't think there was much to admire, other than the whole power thing the discs were nothing special as far as looks went. "Punz, put those two in the trunk. Eret, drive us back to the Schlatt building."

Tommy stood up to try and run away, but he was already trapped. Besides, he wouldn't be able to just leave Tubbo behind like that. But he still had his potions, and Dreams focus was on Eret right now, so he could possibly use Eret's power to get free.

Tommy and Tubbo were lifted into the air by Punz and were dropped in the trunk. It was one of those cars with a divider separating the front from the back, so Tommy could barely hear what was going on.

They drove in silence for a while before Tommy heard yelling. The car was violently going from side to side, making him motion sick. It didn't help that he and Tubbo were completely stuck in place. Not long after, Tommy felt the car harshly impact into a tree or something. He felt himself being able to move again, but couldn't bring himself to after the impact. By the looks of it, Tubbo felt the same.