Power Explination Files

(This is totally not me stalling. I though you guys might want some clarity on how some of the powers work.)

Tommy

Power: copy. Can copy other people's powers. Drawbacks are he has to know what the power is and has to be near the person. If too far away, the power slowly fades. He can also only do things with powers that the person has already done.

Tubbo

Power: energy. His energy is yellow and can turn into projectiles or anything small. He usually uses it for swarms of bees, which can confuse other people. The energy is yellow.

Dream

Power: Telepathy. He can read one person's mind at a time and communicate telepathically. He also had all twelve discs until Tommy stole two and one broke.

George

Power: hypnosis and making people tell the truth. The draw back is his eyes are always in hypnosis mode so he has to wear goggle, and he has to be talking directly to a person foe them to tell the truth. Truth teller is unlawful use of power, but he doesn't really care.

Sapnap

Power: fire daggers and slight fire manipulation. Fire has to already be there for him to use.

Bad

Power: shadow travel and shadow manipulation. For him to teleport, there has to be a shadow be can crawl into, so one way to fight the power is to light up the area.

Ant

Power: cat shapeshifter. Like most shapeshifters, transforming takes a lot of energy.

Philza

Power: wings. He can fly with the wings, but he can't make them go away temporarily.

Wilbur

Power: sound manipulation and charm speak. Making sound waves needs a pre existing sound, like someone talking or a car engine. Charm is also like mind control, so the authorities treat it as unlawful use of power, so he doesn't use it much.

Techno

Power: super strength and indurability, pinpointing any persons location. Pin pointing sort of works like a map inside of his head where he sees different pins where a person is.

Punz

Power: trapping. Can confine anyone to not move within a twenty foot radius. People can still use their powers while trapped, and he can control how tight the trap is, sort of like an invisible boa constrictor.

Niki

Power: plant manipulation. Can control plants and how fast they grow. With that, she also feels the pain of nearby living plants.

Fundy

Power: fox shapeshifter. He hasn't mastered being fully human, so he has fox ears that have enhanced hearing. Transforming takes a lot of energy.

Eret

Power: stopping time and future vision. He can only see up to a week in the future. If he touches anyone while time is stopped, they will be able to move.

Skeppy

Power: crystalizing his own skin. The draw back is it's very hard to control, so it sort of infects him and grows all over his body. Can also shoot crystals from the ground.

Karl

Power: time travel. Takes a lot of energy and can only go in the past, but only a week. He has a book with important times to travel to, like check points, if he gets stuck.

Ranboo

Power: teleportation. Can't do it when wet and it takes a bit of energy. The teleporting also effects his memory a little, so he has a couple books to help him remember.

Quackity

Power: vocal manipulation. Can copy any sound or voice. He usually just uses it to mess with people.

Schlatt

Power: power immunity. Don't be effected by anyone's powers, such as telepathy or trapping. With that, he also can't be healed with powers.

Puffy

Power: healing and calming energy. Calming is sometimes saw as unlawful use of power though, so she has to be careful. Her energy is white.

Sam

Power: energy machines. Can make simple machines out of energy, only one type of machine at a time. His energy is red.

Callahan

Power: silencing. Can make anyone be quiet. Over usage can be seen as unlawful use of power.

Alyssa

Heat and fire manipulation. She can make the fire herself and warm her hands up.

Ponk

Power: talking to dead people, this is pretty self explanatory. He has to be near where the person died or the killer.

Purpled

Power: enhanced lying. Can make anyone believe anything. No one thinks this is unlawful use of power because he tells them it's not.

Jack

Power: extreme luck. It alternated from good to bad every few days, but he can also save up luck to use all at once, but this takes a lot of energy and will cause more bad luck days.

...

I'm pretty sure that that's everyone, sorry if I missed someone. You can leave questions about the characters on their names. I hope this cleared up some confusion. Thank you for reading! Words: 807