Chapter 17

Hyejin pov

"Mr. Gem!!" I yelled. "Again what??" he gave a disgusted face. "I don't know how to kiss!!" I held my head. 

"WHAT!!??" 

"Hehehe" I awkwardly smiled scratching my back. "Oh my god, you were a professional in that in your previous. Kisses with passion. Lust. Love. Saliva. Tongue" he stated. 

"Oh my vamp, my virgin ears" I held my ears. "Listen if he insists to kiss on the lips then ask him to teach you. He has the best kissing methods actually. But if he forces you then I will use my all might and mess with his head" my stupid gem winked at me. 

"Okay. But was I really a good kisser in last life?" I shifted near him. "To be honest yes. You practically had 35 kisses a day. Your each soulmate kissed with you probably 5 times a day" he made a disgusted face again telling about the past. "

At what age did I meet with them in last life?" I asked curiously. "Since childhood. You all grew up in the same castle. But unfortunately, you all died when he attac...." He clenched his jaws. 

"You don't need to tell more. I think you didn't feel nice seeing your master and friend dying" I said calming him but what he told me made me more curious. I shrugged the thoughts and again asked. 

"So, when will we meet my next soulmate and wonder. According to me, after I find all of them, we have train maybe as they are THE WONDERS and I am THE PROTECTOR" I said little loudly earning a slap on my head from my gem. 

"I haven't talked to the other gems. If I get some information then I will show or tell it to you. But remember the next one may lead us to another soulmate also" he said and forced me to open my eyes.  He always talks mysteriously, talking in puzzle. Why can't he talk normally. URGH

I heard a knock from my door. I could smell from the other side of the room it is Yoongi. 

I said a simple come in and now he is top of me. And leaning to kiss me but he pecked my cheeks then forehead. "I will kiss you after all this gets over or maybe after marking you. Or maybe after all my brother's comeback together. Is it okay with you?" he asked. 

Marking means they to bite with all the teeth full mouth bite and inject your own blood into your soulmate to mark him/her. But normally vampires only suck blood with their fangs only. 

I could Yoongi's eye colours were glitching. His power and ring colour black to red. "It's really okay. And I think you can't resist my smell. If you want you can drink from me. But don't forget to seal it nicely" I said smiling. 

He nodded like a kid who got his lollipop and aimed my neck, every vampire's favourite spot. 

I couldn't feel any pain. But could only know blood was sucked from me. Yoongi was about to heal my bite marks with his saliva but my door was slammed open to see a heavily breathing Jin with red eyes. 

Well, my scent surely attracted him as his room is near me. 

Human and Vampire both's blood. Muhahaha. 

"Do you mind if I join?" he asked. I nodded as he aimed the opposite side where Yoongi bit me. 

Yoongi couldn't resist so he also started from the same spot he was sucking from before. 

My soulmates drinking my blood in each side. WaaaaaH

To be honest the biting makes me feel pleasurable. It depends on the vampire, if he/she wants to feel you hurt or pleasurable. I had never felt the 'pain' one bite. 

After sometime they both left my neck finally after clinching their thirst. "Oh god I never tasted like this blood. It was sweet" Yoongi groaned. 

"Never talk about the disgusting taste of my blood. I hate thinking about that" I said glaring at them. They seemed little taken aback by my dominant voice. Unknown to me my eyes had to change to a dangerous purple and red colour.