Chapter 20

Taehyung pov

The day when Hyejin found Yoongi, I was so happy for her. 

She is so cute when she did the little dance happily finding another of my brothers. I wondered how she will react meeting me. I thought leaving her that night to spend time with Yoongi alone. 

I sneaked back into the castle but the guard saw me. I was about to compel him to forget about this but I got interrupted by that asshole. 

Jaewook

"Young master, what are you doing in the middle of the night here out of the castle?" he asked. 

"Taking fresh air" I replied. 

"I should inform about this to King" he said and disappeared immediately. 

The fake dad king scolded me again "How many times I have to say you. Don't roam outside alone" he shouted. 

"I am sorry" I gritted my teeth. 

"A simple sorry doesn't change anything. You are grounded and I will call the royal witch to spell the room and make the bars with silver. You will be starved also. Know the pain" he said. 

Now, I am here sitting alone for last 3 or 4 days with no phone, no food, no blood or water. The guards of the cellar are staying away from me to avoid torture. I have to do something. 

"Urgh!! Ahhh!!" I made loud noises to get attention. 

One soldier came running in. "Prince are you okay?" he asked. 

Oh poor guy, he is new doesn't knows about my powers, that's why came inside. I smirked and looked into his soul and got control on mind.

"Open this cage" I commanded and he immediately ran. After sometime he came back with a bunch of keys and unlocked this cage. 

I compelled him to forget everything and send him back. I sneaked out silently. 

Finally some freedom, I am great. 

"Oh stop boasting about yourself" Ms. Gem scolded me. 

"Says the one who left me for the last 4 days alone to decay in the cage" I mumbled. 

"Actually where were you? Meeting a boyfriend?" I asked. 

"Naah, some stuff and I am going to meet him soon" I could feel she was grinning to herself. 

Its time to meet my dear soulmate, and made my way to her house. Her home is far from here though. I took my time to reach there and it was almost night now. 

I going to check if she was sleeping or not from her window but before jumping there, I heard a voice.

I saw a girl crouched infront of a tree leaning to its trunk. It was Hyejin, she was crying? 

"I really wanted to meet Taehyung even though I don't remember him. I believe that he is the one I saw in one of dreams. The one with a beautiful box smile, I don't know how he looks or what type of personality he has. But the only thing I know I love him. I wish he is here" she sobbed saying. 

I couldn't help but smile to myself and ran to her and stood infront of her. 

"I'm here to save you, I'm here to ruin you. You called me, see? I'm so sweet~ " I sang.

It is one of the lyrics Namjoon Hyung wrote. She looked up and scanned me. 

"Tae~" she mumbled. "Yes, its me" I said helping her stand up. She pulled me into a hug. Her body was freezing and more cold than mine also.