Chapter 29

Hyejin pov

I stood there seeing my body vanishing away. "I am sorry. I couldn't protect her as a gem. But you all are bonded. So you all cant totally forget her, just her face will be wiped out of your memory. That's all I can do" my gem gave a small smile to my soulmates and sent them back to the castle along with my babies. A tear dropped from my eyes seeing my soulmates and my babies going away. 

"Am I really dead?" I sobbed. "Yeah, let's go. Your parents are waiting for us" my gem looked at me saying. "You can see me??" I asked with my eyes in the shape of saucers. 

"Obviously dumbo. I am already a soul and so are you now. Okay stop staring at me, I know I am handsome with this face but we have to meet your parents soon in heaven" he replied flipping his fake hair. I tsked at him. 

"Heaven???" "Hmm...what will happen to your soul will be decided there" he said and took my hand and flew in high speed. I closed my eyes due to the speed. 

"Oh my daughter. You can open your eyes now" I heard my father's voice. I quickly opened my eyes to see my parents and gem kneeled infront of them. 

"Soobin you can stand up you know?" my mom cringed at my gem. 

"Wow your name is Soobin? I never knew it" I murmured. "You don't know much about me" he poked his tongue at me. 

"So what will happen to me?" I asked. "My daughter to be true you are supposed to be dead by now but you are not. Your soul is held in earth by a huge force. You babies wished for it. They didn't want you to leave" my father explained. 

"You mean I am half dead?" I have a hope now. 

"Practically yes. Your body is only dead but your soul is alive" my mom said and I nodded. "So I can be alive again and go back to my soulmates and babies?" I got excited. 

"No my baby you can't. Your body is dead, you can't be alive without it. We could give you another body but your soul is very powerful so another body can't handle it" my father gave me a sad smile. I bit my lips to avoid crying.

"But we can try to recreate your body. We are God and Devil themselves. We can do anything for our daughter. Don't worry I know this is impossible but we will try our best for you. We us just need time" my mom hugged me as my tears burst out. 

"Shh...we are always here for you" she patted me softly but I can't believe her words. Everything feels like a lie. 

"No mom why can't we eight have a happy life?" 

"My baby you will have a happy ending. I promise" my dad reassured.

Seokjin pov

I woke on the couch of our castle house and held my head to calm the dizziness. I looked around to see my brothers unconscious and the babies crying. I panicked and woke everyone up to help the babies sleep. 

"Hyejin!! Come the babies aren't sleeping" Jungkook shouted. No reply. 

"Hyung where is she?" he asked. I kept silent like the others. 

"Don't tell me you all also saw that weird dream where she died. No this is not true!!" he bended on his knees yelling and trashing. 

"SHE IS DEAD JUNGKOOK!! SHE IS DEAD. NOTE IT INSIDE YOUR MIND. CAN'T YOU FEEL IT? YOUR HEART WOULD BE FEELING IT. SHE LEFT US" Yoongi shouted at him. 

"No no" he whispered. 

"All I remember she dying. I can't remember her face also. She cursed us to hate her and that's it. That's what I feel now!!" Namjoon screamed.