BONUS CHAPTER

"Has anyone seen Hyejinie?? I can't find mind link her, she isn't responding" Seokjin asked everyone sitting on the dinning table. The whole table said no sadly. 

"I can't also locate her properly" Namjoon responded. 

"I saw mom in the morning eating chocolate alone, she didn't share with me" Jongsuk their son said. 

That's impossible- Hyejin always shares her food with her babies. It's a must.

"She called me Jungkook today, just Jungkook" Jungkook also voiced out sadly. Hyejin since their marriage hasn't called them all by their real names, she uses nicknames or funny things. 

"She winked at me with her left eye, she always does with the right one" Jimin said. 

"She didn't give me a good bye kiss before I left for work" Hoseok said. 

"She didn't moan my name when I sucked her blood, it tasted funny also" Taehyung said it but in the mind link with his brothers. 

"Mom really has been acting so weird since morning. She didn't suddenly show up to our class also. She always does that, she didn't today. I missed her today" Jina, their youngest daughter pouted sadly. 

Everyone was shocked. What the fuck has happened to their wife and mother. 

"I asked a few spirits also, they also can't seem to find her" Sohyun said. 

Everyone started becoming nervous and tensed. 

They couldn't eat their dinner without her. The whole family eats together at night, its has become a habit. 

Hyejin suggested it actually to keep the bonds strong with each other and know about what's going on everyone's life. Be like an actual family not some stupid rich sick royal family. 

"I am here" said a female voice and the doors opened of the huge dinning hall. 

Hyejin. 

"Where were you kitten?? We all were so worried about you. Why didn't you tell us? You have been also acting weird with everyone since morning. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING WITH YOU" Yoongi was really angry. 

Like really really angry, she since the morning hasn't even talked with him. Not a word, atleast his brothers had a few interactions.

But him? She hasn't talked to him.
ITS LIKE IMPOSSIBLE, SHE IS ONE WHO WAKES HIM UP EVERYDAY.
His kitten. 

"Nothing you asshole, why do you all need so much pampering though? Are you all kids?? 5 year olds or something?" Hyejin said in a bitchy voice. 

No this can't be Hyejin, she doesn't curse infront her underage babies. 

"We all maybe me grown ups but what about how you have been treating your children? One of them is a 5 year old. How do you explain that huh?" Namjoon lashed out. 

"Why do I even need to go to their school? Why should I violate school rules?" Hyejin smirked. 

"Hyejin and rules can't go in the same line hun. Hyejin was born to break and violate rules, she doesn't like those" Jungkook said smiling creepily. 

"SoHyun baby, take the kids and leave this room. Something isn't right" Taehyung said in the family link. 

With a snap Jimin teleported all of them outside the castle.
The wonders and Hyejin. 

Each one of them looked murderous. Their eye colour changes to blood red in anger with a mixture of their power colours, veins were popping from their face and hands. 

They let their powers come out their palms and struck at Hyejin. 

Hyejin immediately fell on her legs.

They all laughed maniacally when Hyejin screamed in pain and cried. 

"You thought you could fool us? Our powers can't hurt our soulmate you dumb bitch. These viscous powers won't touch our real queen's body" Jimin laughed. 

"The way you fell down proved all of us that you aren't our queen" Hoseok said. 

"You really like fucking really thought just because you used our soulmate's scent and appearance, we wouldn't know who you are?" Taehyung said smiling. 

"Where is our queen?!" Jungkook stomped on the duplicate Hyejin's body. 

"I am here, I am here my dear kings" they heard and turned around. 

The real Hyejin stood behind them with Gem who had materialised himself beside her. 

Hyejin's orbs were in the colour of rainbow and bloody red mixed up. 

"You fucking whore thought I couldn't escape from that weird ass dimension where you locked me up huh? Just cause I couldn't open my locks doesn't mean my gem can't. How dare you treat my husbands and babies like that?!" Hyejin screamed jumped on the fake one. 

The fake one immediately changed back to her real appearance.
Ugly just like her heart. 

Hyejin tore the bitch's arms with her bare and hands. Poked her eyes with her sharp nails and tore her head from her body with her mouth. 

She stood up and grabbed the sword attached to Jimin's body and plunged into the messed up body. She screamed in satisfaction when the dirty blood splat everywhere. 

"Its done, calm done kitten" Yoongi back hugged Hyejin. 

"You are okay doll, you are with us now. Shush" Namjoon said and joined the hug. 

Everyone became emo and cried hugging Hyejin. 

"I missed you mommy!!" a lil baby screamed running towards them. 

"Come here love" Hyejin picked her baby and gave her a peck. 

"MOM!!!" all her other 14 babies rushed towards them and jumped on their mother. 

"I love you all my babies" she said to them and lovingly looked at her husbands who were now enjoying the scene. 

"Join us" Hyejin mouthed to them. 

A BIG ASS FAMILY HUG. 

Her children's husbands and wives also joined the huge hug.

"Don't leave me out you fuc-" gemmy whined. 

"Language" the whole family said. 

"Vampires" gemmy muttered and joined the hug. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahem......100k.......100K

I REPEAT 100K!!!!

OMFGGGG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I LOVEEEEEE YOUUU ALLLL SO SO MUCHHHHH 

THANKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUU FOR SUPPORTING THE 7 VAMPIRE WONDERSSSS!!!!!

LOADS OF LOVEEE FROM MEEEEE 

~Gunu <3