Chapter 6

Jimin pov

My gem had informed me that she is my soulmate. Since 2 years when we met 1st first time and spend time together, I fell madly in love with her. I always think how such a pure soul like her still lives in this cruel world.

-

Jungkook is heavily breathing and sweating now, I know the gem must be trying to corrupt him but he has to pass the test.

His body is now like a corpse for the past 4 hours, excessive heat has been radiating from his body. I think he got his powers but I am feeling worried.

I went to Hyejin's room and waked her up. "Hyejin wake up I think you should see Jungkook" I said shaking her. She panickily woke up.

We both ran to Jungkook and his body was exerting a lot of heat and we were both sweating. The air conditioner couldn't lower the room temperature also.

"Jungkook, wake up. You have to wake up. You have to wake up, I celebrated your birthday but here you are sleeping like a dead. You have to give me my gifts. You promised you will buy me a lot of food and win the cute "cooky" plushie. You can't just go like this. Wake up!" she yelled.

I tried to held her back. She was drenched by sweating and crying. Then Jungkook's eyes shot open. He looked filled with energy well I guess he succeeded.

Hyejin pov

I was crying and sweating a lot. Seeing him suffer made me realize how much I love him.

I used to like him when we were little. Jimin tried to hold me back from shouting more. Then I saw Jungkook's eyes shot open.

"Hey, Hyena why are you crying you look ugly" Jungkook said. "Yah, I was crying for you I thought you were going to die" I replied.

"For me really? Thank you. Btw you look hot while sweating" he said with a smile which turned into a smirk.

"Dirty minded Bunny" I said throwing a slipper at him. "Oww, why did you throw a slipper at me?" he asked pouting.

"For making me and Jimin worried" I said. "Now go, let me have some guy to guy discussion with Jimin" he said.

I turned around "Our baby has grown up aww. He needs private talks. Nice new hair colour though. Bye" I said shutting his room's door

I laid on my soft bed at thought. "How can I be in love with two people? I have been in love with Jimin since last year but now I feel the same for Jungkook.

My always feel this is wrong. But my heart says that is right.

This is so confusing, does Jimin like me or at least does Jungkook like me? Haha, why will anyone of them like a potato! 

I felt frustrated and shake my head. I wish that I could get mind reading power tomorrow on my birthday so I can read their minds."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.