Chapter 4

Hyejin pov

I completed all decorations and placed the cake on the table and turned off the lights. It was exactly 11:58 pm and heard a ding. 

I opened to see the 2 boys in front of me. We had a staring competition and I immediately saw my watch it struck 12:00 midnight.

I jumped at both of them and gave them a give a big hug. "Happy Birthday!! I love you both a lot" I squealed switching on the lights and both their's mouth hanged open. 

"Thank you Hyejinie. We love you too" he both said and tackled me to the ground. "Congrats Kook, you will be knowing your powers today" I bear hugged Jungkook. 

Jimin can't say his powers to us because it is not allowed to let know people who are the age of 18 and Jungkook will come to know Jimin's power today because he is 18 and know his powers too. I feel jealous. 

We cut the cake and ate the food I made. 

Well Jungkook once went for a modelling shoot. Handsome muscular bunny. I will surely vote for him as the sexiest man alive.

"Jungkook you will experience your powers at night 3 am. It may hurt little okay. I will stay here today. Hyejin may get in problem if she stays alone with you" Jimin said. 

"Jungkook make sure you have such power which could give unlimited food for me" I said. He poked his tongue out. I giggled at the kid and went to my room. I prayed for Jungkook being safe. And drifted to sleep.

-

Jungkook pov

After Hyejin went inside her room Jimin came with me inside my room. 

"Listen your body will start having a lot of pain. The pain starts before 10 mins of gaining power. Jungkook please listen, a strong power will take over your body. It will distract you and influence to a bad path. You only have to yourself believe in your heart don't hear your mind" Jimin explained and I nodded understanding. 

This gaining of power at the age of 18 is very vulnerable, some people die or some let the bad side of themselves take over them. I will try my best to listen my heart which has Hyejin in it. Then my legs started getting wiggly and I felt weak. 

"Jungkook" Jimin yelled that's when my eyes closed as I fell on my bed. I was standing in a dark room like place and couldn't see anything then a dark orange lighting figure came in front of me. My mouth hanged open.

"Let's see who is this? Oh it's our own Jungkook" he said laughing. I wanted to punch him hard. "Ohh boy you want to punch me? You can't" he snapped. 

How could he know what was I thinking? "You must be wondering how can I read your thought? Kid we are inside your mind now. I live inside your mind I know everything you think" he explained. 

"Let's not waste time. Listen you know you have anger issues because you have the power of fire and strength. You are very powerful, you can win the whole world alone" he said.

I shake my head saying no. "You are really stupid. You can rule the whole world and have a life which you always wanted. You were left alone, abandoned" he continued to corrupt me and my mind was accepting what he was saying. 

"What do you want me to do?" I asked. "Just let me help you. Come to me" he said with a smirk giving me his hand. I just took one step towards him then my memories came flashing to me.

☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆.。.:*・゚☆