Chapter 39

Hyejin pov

"It is an ancient virus. It was created during your last life" dad said.
"Yes I remember. Its practically an invention by both human and vampire. A virus which makes you dead and sends to hell. Jaewook was behind it. He was the one who had access to it" gem said.

"I agree but who is doing it now? Jaewook is dead. I killed him with my own hands" I groaned. 

"Jinnie don't you remember we still didn't find his soul? Maybe he is still hiding inside someone's body. That bastard is roaming for so many years on earth causing him to be more powerful" gem replied to which mom dad nodded. 

"Okay before everything I have a question for you gemmy.
How did you know so much about Jaewook?
How is Jaewook so much powerful even than you all?" I asked.
Mom sighed beside him. 

"Sweetie how do you not know?" dad asked.
"Dad you already know I can't read what goes on gemmy's mind" I said.
Gem (Soobin)'s head was lowered. 

"What is it gemmy? I still remember how you first time told me to aim his heart.
How do you know so much details?!" I asked deadpanned. 

"I- I knew him before you.
He was one of the first vampires made by your mother. I am the first gem to be created.
I was assigned as his gem. We were good friends.
But one day he found another ring and threw me saying I am useless now.
That other gem was just made after me.
His gem's name is Joshua.
Joshua was like a small brother to me but he betrayed me to stay with Jaewook with his evil intentions. 

After Jaewook became Joshua's owner it was more than hell. His started destruction and no one could stop him.
I couldn't stop him without an owner. Your dad and mom liked me a lot and I am their first creation. So they called me to heaven to stay there.
I trained myself and myself to be a better gem. I was again assigned to many more vampires but I didn't feel it right.
Like I was not in the right place.
Like no connection so again I came back to heaven but went to hell with your mother later.

Then you were born. The instant connection with you was crazy" gem elaborated. 

"That was when we knew you were Soobin's real owner.
So he swore to be with you all his life.
For eternity" dad ended. 

"So in conclusion Jaewook is a crazy old vampire and that Joshua helps him. He has more control on Jaewook" I said. They all nodded. 

"Wait I didn't hug you. You went through so much and didn't care to tell me?" I hit gem's back while hugging him. 

"So, if he is alive then you should get back to earth back to your soulmates and your children" mom said. 

"No wait. Before leaving we have to undo something. We have a reverse a curse" I said determined.
Gem nodded proudly what I am thinking.

---

3rd person pov

"Ughh...this place is so slimy. Jimin why couldn't you take us right inside the building?" Jin shrieked. 

"Hyung I have never been here. Literally I didn't know this place even existed" Jimin defended himself. 

All the wonders were walking in a dark forest in such a wrath where they will kill anyone who comes in their way. 

"This scene looks very familiar. Just Hyejin is missing with us" Hoseok sighed.
The angry mood softened immediately hearing their soulmate's name.

"We will bring our daughter and her soulmates back. Then we all will have the big happy family we ever wanted" Jungkook said. 

"This place feels so evil even more evil than my deep dark powers" Yoongi muttered.