Chapter 36

Hyejin pov

"She looks like a whore"
"But she is pretty"

"I bet she lured the royals"

"Maybe I should hit on her"
"How come the royals are in a place like this"
I sighed hearing the thoughts and whispers of the people around us. 

I just wanted to enjoy some pizza. I will just build a pizza factory or huge private restaurant behind our castle when I become the queen. 

"Mom can I go and hit him once?"
"Yes, baby just one punch" JonSuk and Jungkook were begging to beat a guy behind us.
Thanks to me I had kept the invisible mist around us to keep our discussion secret. 

"I AM HUNGRY TOO!! DIDN'T I TELL YOU I NEED FOOD ALSO TO STAY STRONG AND PROVIDE YOU POWER" gem whined in my head.
"Leave it guys. I just want to eat and gem isn't stopping to whine" I said. 

"By the way Yeonjun could you please drop me on the way to the hospital. I accidentally heard in your mind that you will going on the same road where Jin's hospital is" Yeonjun immediately nodded. 

"Baby which one do you want to eat?" Hoseok asked. "Whatever you all want" I smiled.

"When will I get someone caring soulmate like Mom?" Minho was day dreaming.
"Soon baby brother~" SoHyun teased the younger.

"Excuse me Your Highness I am here to take you orders" a waitress came to our table.

"She is literally imagining herself and Hoseok on the bed now" I laughed in mind link with the others.
"One of the largest pizzas with all toppings. And 6 medium size pizzas" Jungkook answered. 

"Anything else sir" she licked her lips and leaned on the table with her boobs on show.
Yeonjun, JonSuk and Minho were already fake gagging.

"But why is a young slut doing between the royals" she spitted.
"Opps wrong move" I kicked her hard and she stumbled falling to the floor. 

I stood and pressed my heels on her face. "Well you see I like pedophiles maybe?" I smirked.
"You should be lucky she just used some physical strength if her powers were out now you would have been dead by now" Jungkook laughed at the poor girl.
She was a half blood so I left her.

---

"Yeonjun drop me here" I pointed to the stop from inside in the car.
"But Mom hospital is ahead" Yeonjun replied.

"I want to do some shopping, then I will just teleport or walk to the hospital" I said and opened the door when he stopped. "Thank you" I gave him a sweet smile.
"No thank you between son and mother, right?" he smiled and I nodded.
"Bye..Take Care or else I and SoHyun will beat your asses" I waved at him as he turned the engine on and drove away. 

"Gemmy should we try the old ways?" I stretched my arms.

"Let's look for a nice dress for your return. Thanks to Hoseok we have a card or else you would have to steal or summon things"
"Yup, Lets go" I juggled the black card between my fingers and walked towards the huge mall. 

---

I ignored all the stares and thoughts I got due to my dress in the 'WWH Hospital' hallway.
"Which is Dr.Kim's room?" I asked to the front desk lady. "We have many Kim's in here Mam" she answered.
"Dr.Seokjin. The Royal celebrity doctor" I frowned at her. 

"Do you have an appointment with him?" she asked not looking off the computer screen.
"This scene is very very familiar" gem scowled.
"No"
"Come back when you have an appointment and please try to come in proper dress, this is a hospital" she finally looked at me.