Chapter 33

Hyejin pov

"Hah I look so beautiful" I proudly stood infront of the mirror in uniform. 

"Your mom's blood is really affecting you or it's Jin" gem said. 

"Ohh please stop we have to leave now its time. I want the admission, right?" I asked. 

"Yup let's launch!!" 

After that incident with my daughter, she has become little stronger with her soulmates at her side. Those two never leave her and stick with her like glue. They just transferred to the same school as my kids which Jungkook handled. 

Yesterday I talked with Jungkook's secretary and he said I can get admission. Being orphan in this world has some advantages. He said I could start classes from today and take my schedule from the reception at the school. 

I safely teleported to the school. "My Kookie I am here" I grinned looking at the front gates with humans, half bloods and vampires running in.

Jungkook pov

Me and my brothers have been very busy in the investigation of lost people. Its weird Namjoon can't also locate them. Being in this situation we also continue our normal works.

Yesterday we got a call for new admission. The girl was orphan which made me think of myself. About Hyejin. So I told my secretary to give admission to the girl without fees and interview. 

"Mr. Gong what is the new girl's name?" I asked collecting my files from the table.

"Hyejin" he replied making me drop all the files. "Sir are you okay?" he asked. 

"Kook there are many Hyejins out there" I consoled myself in my mind. "No, it's just a name I know" I said making my way to the classes. 

The halls were filled with an intoxicating yet familiar smell. My mind couldn't click where or when I smelled this strong smell. The smell and attraction grew as I made my way to my classes. The mark on my neck started itching a lot. The mark which shows I am already claimed by my soulmate. My Hyejin, Our Hyejin. 

"Good morning children" I smiled entering the class meeting all familiar faces. Three of my children and two other SoHyun's soulmates. Between all familiar face one of them was new, the new girl, I guess. I made eye contact with her. I was melting in those beautiful eyes calling me towards them. 

"Sir your eyes are glowing" some students gasped. I blinked few times to come back to reality. "

I am sorry children but as we see we have a new student here. Please can you introduce yourself?" I looked at her again. She nodded and made her way towards me. The smell growing more the mixture of lavender and blood. I can guess she is a vampire. 

"Hello everyone, I am Hyejin. Please take care of me. I wish to spend a good time in here" she bowed and smiled at me innocently. 

Many girls even boys of my school have done this before but now my heart fluttered shit. But lets see how can she resist Jungkook who no one can resist.

Hyejin pov

"Miss Hyejin where are your copies?" Jungkook asked putting his elbows on the desk. "Sir I am new you already know. I didn't get my new copies till now" I replied not looking at him. 

He looked around first seeing students concentrating on their works and then slightly opened two buttons of his shirt. Now I looked at beautiful orange orbs "Lets see how well can she resist me. All old new students have slept with me already" I heard his mind now. Ahh I see where this is leading. I decided to play along.