Chapter 25

Hyejin pov

After bath I went downstairs to see blonde heads facing their back to me from the sofa.

"Omg!! Thieves!! Boys where are you?!!" I shouted. 

"Yaah!!" the thieves turned their head around. "What the.... you all changed hair colour??" I asked.

"Yoongi hyung's power are amazing!!" Jungkook and Jimin squealed. 

"You all look nice actually. Jungkook and Jimin stop fanboying" I said. 

"Only nice?" Jin raised his brows. "Okay sorry!! You all look super hot and handsome" I revealed the truth. 

"So, I think we should start planning to get back our castle. We let them enjoy for a lot time now" Namjoon said. We all nodded. 

"Jimin you will teleport us to the forest first. I will navigate ahead in the front with Jungkook as he is strong" he said. 

"Then we have to knock out all those guards. Everyone in the place except the king and Jaewook. Hoseok you will be with me" Yoongi said. The named one nodded. 

"I and Taehyung will make everyone sleep" I said.

"I will be in the behind for everyone's safety. Jimin accompany me at the back" Jin said completing. Hoseok was suddenly very quiet.

"Hobi? Hobi!!" I shook his body but his eyes closed and he collapsed. Jin made me aside and checked Hoseok's unconscious state but Hoseok's eyes shot open automatically. He was sweating and panting a lot. 

"Hey are you okay?" I asked in a soft voice. 

"Guys something bad is gonna happen in the future" Hoseok said making us shock. 

"Did you have a future forecast?" 

"Yeah but don't worry some good news is also coming" he said. 

"What did you see?" Taehyung asked. 

"In the first scene I saw we all very happy jumping around because something was going to be confirmed. I don't know what it was but I could hear new heartbeats. And in the next scene I saw 2 bodies unconscious or dead I don't know. But I was definitely crying" he concluded.

"Don't worry we will solve everything together if anything happens" Jungkook said. 

"No you don't understand. In the second scene I couldn't hear Hyejin's heartbeat" Hoseok cried. 

"Hold him" I instructed. 

"Hobi nothing bad will happen okay? We are all together. I am here see" I held his face and he calmed downed immediately and went to deep sleep. 

"He is okay now" 

"Hyejin are sure nothing bad will happen?" Jimin asked. 

"No don't worry you all are with me. What will happen to me then?" I laughed. 

"Idiot" they all said and pressed me the middle of the hug. 

"So when are going to implement our plan?" I asked. 

"Today babygirl" Namjoon smiled. "Let's just wait for Hobi to wake up" Yoongi said. 

"Should we go now?" Hoseok asked as soon as he woke up and jumped out of the couch. We all held hands again and when I opened my eyes, we were in the forest already. 

"Ahh this caterpillar looking at me" Hoseok shrieked. The others shushed him. 

I brought a purple mist and covered around us to make our conversation inaudible to anyone.